on 25 January 2012
If you consider getting MiFi for travelling in Europe or Asia, get 3352 instead of 2352.

Why?

1. MiFi 3352 works in WiFi mode while being charged from USB ports (2352 doesn't)
2. MiFi 3352 has much more stable MiFi OS
3. MiFi OS comes with several useful widgets
4. MiFi 3352 has GPS usable via Web UI
5. MiFi 3352 can act as DLNA media server for your iPad or any DLNA compatible device
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 13 February 2012
This is the 3rd Mifi I have purchased. I've used them in various countries around the world with specific Sims. MiFi 3352 is another step forward with a nice Web UI and a number of useful widgets.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 9 January 2012
I wanted something that would enable me to access the internet using my tablet pc when on the go and this seemed to offer the most flexible solution. I'm not at all techie so I was hoping for an easy set up but this is where the product falls down. You need to insert a data/internet sim card into the unit by whichever carrier offers MIFI services where you are, in my case this is Vodafone in Portugal. However, you then need to contact Vodafone (or whoever your mobile carrier is) for the APN, User name and Password before you can connect to the internet.

If this information had been provided in the instructions, it would have saved me 2 days of frustration! Contacting the seller is pointless. I left a message with customer services and they did not bother to get back to me.

Once online connectivity is very very slow. The MIFI landing page is frequently unavailable and takes ages to load. I can't play Youtube videos or even open emails with attachments. I don't know how much of this is down to Vodafone, my tablet pc or this MIFI unit but suffice to say, I'm not very impressed with the overall experience.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 5 August 2012
Not yet had a chance to test this unit in anger, but buyers should be aware that this comes with a European wall charger and no USB cable for charging via PC.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...