5.0 out of 5 stars Improvement over MiFi 2352
If you consider getting MiFi for travelling in Europe or Asia, get 3352 instead of 2352.

Why?

1. MiFi 3352 works in WiFi mode while being charged from USB ports (2352 doesn't)
2. MiFi 3352 has much more stable MiFi OS
3. MiFi OS comes with several useful widgets
4. MiFi 3352 has GPS usable via Web UI
5. MiFi 3352 can act as DLNA...
Published on 25 Jan 2012 by master

2.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate instructions & Poor Customer Svc
Published on 9 Jan 2012 by Floetry

5.0 out of 5 stars Improvement over MiFi 2352, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Novatel Wireless MiFi 3352 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot with DLNA Media Server (Personal Computers)

Why?

2. MiFi 3352 has much more stable MiFi OS
3. MiFi OS comes with several useful widgets
4. MiFi 3352 has GPS usable via Web UI
5. MiFi 3352 can act as DLNA media server for your iPad or any DLNA compatible device

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 13 Feb 2012
This is the 3rd Mifi I have purchased. I've used them in various countries around the world with specific Sims. MiFi 3352 is another step forward with a nice Web UI and a number of useful widgets.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate instructions & Poor Customer Svc, 9 Jan 2012
I wanted something that would enable me to access the internet using my tablet pc when on the go and this seemed to offer the most flexible solution. I'm not at all techie so I was hoping for an easy set up but this is where the product falls down. You need to insert a data/internet sim card into the unit by whichever carrier offers MIFI services where you are, in my case this is Vodafone in Portugal. However, you then need to contact Vodafone (or whoever your mobile carrier is) for the APN, User name and Password before you can connect to the internet.

If this information had been provided in the instructions, it would have saved me 2 days of frustration! Contacting the seller is pointless. I left a message with customer services and they did not bother to get back to me.

Once online connectivity is very very slow. The MIFI landing page is frequently unavailable and takes ages to load. I can't play Youtube videos or even open emails with attachments. I don't know how much of this is down to Vodafone, my tablet pc or this MIFI unit but suffice to say, I'm not very impressed with the overall experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars No UK charger or USB, 5 Aug 2012
Not yet had a chance to test this unit in anger, but buyers should be aware that this comes with a European wall charger and no USB cable for charging via PC.