5.0 out of 5 stars coco.......oh yes this is!!!
Spot on!! Completely the same and lasts all day!!! Buy buy buy. A very very happy customer, Boots the chemist will never see me nor my money again,that's for sure! :-) :-)
Published 12 months ago by Susan Ann Phoenix

3.0 out of 5 stars TUTU perfume
As my normal perfume, which I have used for years, is now an astronomical price
, I am left with no alternative than to try other much cheaper perfumes. TUTU fits the void better than others that I have tried, so from now this will be my perfume of choice.
Published 15 months ago by marmac

3.0 out of 5 stars TUTU perfume, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Tutu Woman Parfum de Toilette 50 ml (Personal Care)
As my normal perfume, which I have used for years, is now an astronomical price

5.0 out of 5 stars coco.......oh yes this is!!!, 26 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing perfume, 8 July 2012
Lovely parfum de toilette can be worn day or night although some may consider it better for evening as it has a wonderful oriental fragrance which could be a little heavy for day wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars tutu purfum, 7 May 2014
like the smell not strong just the right sort of purfum you wear out my friends say to me what is that purfum you are wearingso i tell them the name of it

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfume however is gorgeous and the service great., 3 Sep 2014
Have been buying this product for years now. The only criticism I have is that sometimes the button you press to discharge the perfume comes off. This has happened a few times with me and it makes it difficult to use. The top of the bottle is never very secure and always comes off when I put it in my bag. The perfume however is gorgeous and the service great.

5.0 out of 5 stars lasting smell, 27 Jun 2014
get one you wont be ashamed , i sprayed it in my room and it was smelling everywhere in the house

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 27 April 2014
Smells great, very like the real thing (Coco), and cheap enough to use as room freshener/scent or in my car!

1.0 out of 5 stars This was horrid, 4 April 2014
I gave this one star because I had smelt this exact perfume in Debenhams however when I received it the smell was not what I had expected!! Noq it sits in the bathroom in place of an air freshener- be cautious when purchasing this!

4.0 out of 5 stars smells nice, 5 Mar 2014
very nice smelling perfume not so much like the real thing ,but nice to wear every day would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 21 Feb 2014
This smells so like the real thing it has fooled everyone i know!

Gorgeous lingering scent that lasted all day.

Super fast delivery too.