5.0 out of 5 stars This Classic is Super Fun
My kids dragged out my 80's version of this and fell in love with it. This Christmas I decided that it was time to get them each one. They love it so much that they even take it to school to show their friends. My 6 year old will sit for hours making different shapes. Also now that they each have one there are no more fights but instead a competion to see who can make...
Published on 18 Jan 2012 by Shopping up a storm

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for rainy days
Snake is great toy, and I like it. Many years I wait something better, but ... For now, this is nice entreatment for me and my family in some rainy days ... and nice in our shelf
Published 14 months ago by banjo

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid's love it, 9 Mar 2013
S. Lewis (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rubik's Twist (Toy)
My 10 year old daughter loves this! She prefers it to the traditional Rubik's cube. She likes making all the different shapes such as the giraffe, dog, telephone, ball, snake etc. My daughter says "it's good fun but some things are really hard to make - that's why I give it 4 stars not 5"

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Rubik's Twist (Toy)
Bought this for my youngest daughter as the others have 3x3 and 4x4 rubiks cubes, I didn't want her to feel left out christmas morning. She was thrilled to bits, of course she is able to produce some fantastic designs and thinks shes so clever. Inspires imagination.

3.0 out of 5 stars bit dissappointed, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rubik's Twist (Toy)
i was expecting more from rubiks, the kids have used it more like a snake than a puzzle. Not as chanllenging as Rubiks cube or Rubiks race.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as sturdy as I expected...., 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rubik's Twist (Toy)
Bought this for my son as I had one as a child. Is very good and he loves it, but not quite as sturdy as I remember....

3.0 out of 5 stars It's like the original but..., 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rubik's Twist (Toy)
Seems a lot smaller. I'm not sure if it's because my hands are larger or something.
The build quality is OK, and it works well enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTED, 14 Nov 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Rubik's Twist (Toy)
I had similar toy as a child and really enjoyed it so decided to buy it for my family. However now im returning it to Amazon. The item arrived without a "Solution HINTS! Booklet" promised in the description (the main reason i chose this particular "twist"). When i tried to play with it i was surprised at how brittle the turning mechanism in each piece felt. Poor quality toy, i`m sure it wouldn`t have lasted long. Can`t believe they charge so much for it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Twist is wobbly, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Rubik's Twist (Toy)
I had one when I was a kid and this is quite flimsy compared to this and you are frightened to turn it in case it snaps off

Rubik's Twist