4.0 out of 5 stars STEADY HANDS REQUIRED
GREAT CHALLENGE, UNLIKE ANY OTHER. VERY STEADY HANDS NEEDED TO BALANCE AND ROLL THE 6 BALLS INTO THEIR HOMES, I PICKED-UP SOME TECHNIQUE THROUGH FRUSTRATION AND WHAT I COULD AND COULD NOT DO WITH IT.
SINCE COMPLETING RUBICS 360 I AM SOMEWHAT FEARFUL TO TRY IT AGAIN AND SO IT REMAINS SOLVED WITH LUCKY SKILLS...
Published on 24 Aug. 2011 by Mr. K. White

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult
I bought this for my sons thought would keep them busy but the truth is that it is so difficult tossolve it that quickly they would get bored of it and drop it.
I did solve it but it is nothing like the original rubik where you could apply logic here you need more patient and manoeuvring dexterity.
Published 14 months ago by sara

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars STEADY HANDS REQUIRED, 24 Aug. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent challenge, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
My grandson is well pleased with this item and says it is'nt easy but he really likes it, he is almost ten and the Puzzle Ball is just the kind of thing he enjoys.

5.0 out of 5 stars rubik's 360 puzzle ball, 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
very enjoyable. I'm sure the younger members of the family would like a turn if the older one's gave them the chance!

5.0 out of 5 stars 360 puzzle ball, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
bought this for my son, he loves it, definetley is for an older child though. delivery was within promised timescale.

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult, 27 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars sons still scratching his head, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
got this for my son for crimbo..he loves his puzzles so thought he would enjoy this...hes 13 and finds it pretty tricky...but that what they are supposed to be...well made solid item and the stand that comes with it is great for siteing the puzzle when not in use...well worth the money i paid for it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle ball, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
Kept many family members occupied for most of the Christmas holidays. I think it may carry on for most of the year

5.0 out of 5 stars darned difficult to do, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
but fun and keeps the little monsters quiet on a cold, rainy afternoon, before the tea and scones and cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Rubiks 360, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
This toy seems great but as it is for Christmas it hasn't properly been played with yet so will give a fuller review after Christmas. Hence only the 4* at present.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate it!... but once I master it I'm sure I'll change my mind ;), 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Rubik's 360 Puzzle Ball (Toy)
Although I'm giving it 5 stars, I hate this! I bought it for my brother for xmas and played with it first to make sure it works but I can't do it, it's too difficult, I can't grasp a rubix cube let alone the ball - great for keeping people occupied for a while!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›