Colour Name: Black|Size: Pack of 5|Change
Price:£6.29+ Free shipping

on 30 March 2011
I've been a fan of Uni-Ball pens for some 10 years, and I must say they only get better with every new model. Inexpensive, yet absolutely top quality writing instruments, beat Parker every day. I carry one with me every time, along with Moleskine Pocket Squared Notebook as they make a perfect match.

This is even newer version with brushed metal look and thinner line (0.2), I think it will be my favourite now.
on 12 November 2013
Bought these for my girlfriend who is an artist. She uses them for sketching and these are perfect for what she requires. Great product
on 16 January 2014
I love Uni-Ball pens. They are so nice to write and draw with and seem to last forever, unlike other makes that dry out. Not so easy to find in the shops so was delighted to see these for sale via Amazon. Bought a pack of five so with luck, I won't need to order more for a long while.
on 2 January 2015
Found this item after reading some reviews on Amazon and must say that I really like the quality. Made me realize that having a good quality rollerball makes a big difference. Made by a Mitsubishi company and made well. Recommended with a good quality/price ratio.

No issues whatsoever.

Pros:
- Good, waterproof ink quality that looks good and does dry very fast
- Long lasting
- Ink flow perfect
- Good quality looks
- Acceptable price
- Well known brand

Cons:
None found
on 14 April 2014
I used to buy these from a local shop but they stopped selling them, and I was so pleased to be able to get more. They are not only lovely to write with, they are excellent for drawing. Many thanks!
on 2 January 2015

No issues whatsoever.

Pros:
- Good, waterproof ink quality that looks good and does try very fast
- Long lasting
- Ink flow perfect
- Good quality looks
- Acceptable price
- Well known brand

Cons:
None found
on 16 July 2013
I've used Uni-Ball for several years now, and despite hanging on to my ol' fountain pens (one of which I'd had an italic nib fitted), I've become spoiled by the even ink flow and, more importantly, the similar contact to paper that a fountain pen nib gives - it doesn't skid around like a biro! Too, there is the luxury convenience of discovering which thickness or thinness of tip best suits your writing style. Finally, the only thing I haven't discovered yet, is: can I recycle my growing clutch of empty pens?!
on 8 August 2013
Great pens, especially for fast writers. I'd say these would be good for that reason but would suggest a nib a little bigger than the ones these have.
on 11 May 2015
Are there other pens out there aside from UB-155 micro? Ever since I had my first uni-ball micro I became addicted to them. I used to write with normal pens but now they just sit in a big bunch, gathering dust in their cup.

Similar to these are the needle version, ub185s. They are both just as nice and use them both, although I somewhat prefer the needle one better due to its very subtle physical presence on paper. I like seeing my ink line and some pens are just having too bulky tips.
on 12 December 2012
I love these Pens which I use in my craft work. I also purchased some for my grandson who is very good at artwork.

See one answered question