5.0 out of 5 stars This App is Fantastic!!!
Finally an app that makes the kindle fire 7 hd worth having!!!

Published 21 months ago by Rosco

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Not worth it. Picks and chooses when it wants to work, and drains your battery.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. A. J. Ashfield

5.0 out of 5 stars This App is Fantastic!!!, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
Finally an app that makes the kindle fire 7 hd worth having!!!

Are you fed up of the poor selection of apps available on the Amazon app store? Then this app is for you. It lets you transfer files from other WiFi enabled devices. So I transferred over all my apps off my Samsung Galaxy S 2, GTA, Minecraft, Google Chrome, Google Sky, Worms... the full lot!!! The only ones that don't work are YouTube and Google Play Store.

You need to download this app for your kindle and your phone. It's very easy to use and I had all my apps up a running within an hour. When you send a file over, it will ask you if you want to install it and it does. Even the app is found in your app page. It will probably only work for android bases phones.

Rather than rooting your phone, this is definitely an easier, safer and quicker way of getting decent apps on your kindle fire now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jan 2013
Arissa (Wokingham, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
Great when it works, which is when you have a strong signal. Could do with a few more features to show what hasn't downloaded in one place, so that you could just click on those and try again. Especially when downloading a list of songs. Otherwise a huge thumbs up! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Was scared but it's really good!, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
I was a bit scared of this app as I didn't want strangers to be able to access my apps etc but it's easy to turn this feature off and/or make your apps private. I used it to transfer apps from my android phone to my Kindle Fire HD and it worked really well.
I would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE: AWESOME 5* APP, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
Bought this today, as it is the suggested app for sharing files/photos from android. I followed online instructions, but nothing, not even a photo will download to my kindle. It says 'this file belongs to an sd card, please insert on your device'. If I'm missing something, do let me know - this looks like a great app, if I could just get it working.
UPDATE: MESSAGED FROSTWIRE ONLINE, THEY REPLIED WITHIN A FEW HOURS. SAID THEY WERE AWARE OF PROBLEM AND UPDATING WITHIN NEXT FEW DAYS. THEY DID, NOW WORKS AMAZINGLY! IT HAS MADE MY KINDLE HD SO MUCH MORE USEFUL. DEFINITELY A 5***** APP. Thank you Frostwire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 16 April 2013
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
Worked as it should, a handy program and useful for getting round getting apps in to a Kindle. I am pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars FrostWire is a great little program, 8 Jun 2014
Christopher J. Cowen (glenville, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
FrostWire by FrostWire LLC is a great program that works great. The program does result searches insanely fast. The program easily found music and videos. I am glad I have this program and would definitely recommend it to others.

Thank you for reading my review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent app. Not the best., 20 May 2014
Paul Price "ironicbliss" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
Worth getting as a file transfer tool between full Android and Kindle devices. With a clean easy user interface. However search results are poor. Relies heavily on YouTube. And forget about any PDF results like Blacks Law Dictionary or Bloodlines Of The Illuminati.
If it's choice you are after with multiple results even for the most obscure of searches check out Badass Torrent over on Play.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... now to find original files but it is still good., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
Used frostwire for years but unfortunately people have posted up their own rubbish files and it is harder now to find original files but it is still good.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Sep 2014
Mr. A. J. Ashfield (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
Not worth it. Picks and chooses when it wants to work, and drains your battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Best app for Kindle Fire HD, 23 April 2013
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
I can use this app to transfer almost every single app and podcast from my android phone onto Kindle. If it wasn't for this app I'd have sold my Kindle months ago. Fantastic, simple to use and reliable.

FrostWire - File Downloader