on 30 March 2012
The woman model is quite scary yes! But do not be put off by her. The body is super comfortable, and fits very well. I'm a 10/12, so this is a very good fit for me. The fittings are of a popper variety, so going to the ladies is a mini challenge, but you get the hang of redoing up the poppers easily.

Just a shame they only do it in black and tan.
on 31 August 2011
Love this and will be buying more. I use it as an inside layer and it is great for disguising a post baby muffin top or builder's bum in case my blouse/shirt rides up or I bend or squat. Delivery was also very fast.
on 17 July 2012
This was a great item, wear it under my t-shirt before doing fitness, keeps all the tummy hidden where it should be :) poppers work well. Ive it worn it a lot, still kept shape, gone a little bit bobbly in wash but still wearable. Would recommend.
on 28 June 2015