on 8 January 2013
The thickness of the plastic used is a bit thin, but the pictures printed on it were very bright and clear and my grandson loved it.
on 26 February 2014
Good set of pots for use with grandchildren. Perhaps not as heavily used as would be in their family home but are very suitable to use when they visit. Time will tell how long they last.
on 24 February 2014
Nice little purchase my son loves Thomas and this had definitely improved dinner times well worth the buy in my house so would recommend for Thomas lovers
on 13 February 2015
Amazing little set for my other half who has been a Thomas fan forever and even helpful/fun for when the family kids come round ours. great build quality and print... still lasting well almost a year on (I don't do product reviews until I have used any item for a while)
on 7 September 2013
It's nothing exceptional, but then for the price it is not surprising either. The little boy who got this as his advent present was over the moon and still uses it regularly after almost a year, so well worth the price.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this to go with an existing set. The plate and mug are fine, but the bowl is a lot smaller than I expected. It would be fine for a very young child, but is really too small for my 3 year old.
on 20 February 2014
Ordered one and arrived with the beaker cracked so ordered another and it arrived with another cracked beaker. My granddaughter was so disappointed that we had to send them both back
on 13 October 2013
For the price, do not be mislead into thinking these will not last. I bought this set months ago and they are still being used almost on a daily basis.
Recommended!
on 27 June 2012
This Thomas and Frends Dinner Set is great and my son loves it and aways wants his dinner on it now all so delivery was super fast great and great comms from seller.
on 11 July 2012
This item was delivered really quick and was enjoyed by the little boy it was given too. i would recommend this for any little boys meal time.