5.0 out of 5 stars Light up your bike
At first I thought this was quite pricey for spoke reflectors, but once they arrived (and I took them out for a spin), I understood why! They really are a great product, and increase bike safety.

Published 22 months ago by Josie

1.0 out of 5 stars very strict size limitation
I bought this for my Spinergy wheels but it will not fit. Having tried on other wheels the spokes must be very thin for these clips to fit. Be sure your spokes will accommodate these clips as there is VERY little wiggle room.
Published 10 months ago by Barry

5.0 out of 5 stars Light up your bike, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Aero Sport ReflectaClip 3M Scotchlite Reflective Spoke Clips Conforms to BS and TUV Standards (18 Pieces) - Silver (Sports)

There were enough reflectors to put one on every 3rd spoke on my bike, and a few spares on my friend's bike. I wouldn't bother with putting them on *every* spoke as they still light up really well (in e.g. car headlights).

My bike is now referred to as the 'disco bike' (due to these reflectors, and my front and back blinking lights), and I've even had a car slow down and roll down its windows just to tell me my wheels light up (I think the passenger might have been drunk - but still).

Great product - will be buying this as (somewhat boring - I know!) presents!

4.0 out of 5 stars Be seen at night!, 9 Nov 2012
Ms. S. E. Smithers "Figgybiscuit" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
My partner and I commute to work and carry our small daughter to nursery on our bikes. With the increased volume of cyclist casualties this year I'm not content with just the normal set of lights, etc. I want to be lit up like a Christmas tree this winter! So I got these alongside other reflective stickers and some valve-cap lights. They are well made and you get enough to distribute them generously across both wheels. I felt they were a little overpriced at the time, but they've since come down in cost and after all, £8 isn't much to help stay alive and healthy. As another reviewer says they aren't a replacement for a good set of lights, but they're a good addition and I would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic visibilty from the sides, 30 Nov 2011
I have very high power front and rear lamps but nothing from the side. These were perfect. Light, evenly spaced (so the wheel was in balance) and very reflective. A great safety addition for our dark winter months. They do need cleaning every so often (a squirt of Muck-Off followed by hose does the trick).

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 Jan 2012
Crookedmouth ":-/" (Somewhere in the Jurassic...) - See all my reviews
I cycle in the dark a lot (as we all do these winter months) and I am always looking for stuff to make myself a little more visible to other road users. Well, these little babies don't half work! Clipped to the spokes on my front wheel, I now look a little like something out of Close Encounters and was tailed by a couple of Tornado jets for several miles the other day (I jest). Bear in mind that they principally provide visibility from the side, so they /compliment/ a good set of bike lights. They do NOT remove the need for lights.

They attach easily and are very secure - I have ridden many miles off road this year with them attached and I haven't lost a single one.

Pay a little more and you can buy enough to fit them to both wheels.

UPDATE
======
Now the dark mornings/dark evenings season is ending and we can look forward to months of daylight cycling I can report that, happily, I haven't been run off the road once (yet)! These spoke clips obviously work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 16 Jan 2012
Easy to attach, look great & do the job well. Kids can be seen much better when playing out on their bikes at dusk.

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 22 May 2012
A. D. Frate (Rome) - See all my reviews
a very good product: the 8cm reflective clips fits perfectly and remain in position.
the only wrong thing for me is the picture: for a bike as those in the photos you need at least 2 boxes (or more) of this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bright idea for those winter nights., 5 Sep 2012
D. Parkin - See all my reviews
I have yet to see these used in anger by my daughter; they were bought to increase her visibility, as she is planning to do a lot of cycling at uni. I can say that they are easy to fit, being both lightweight and secure - I cannot imagine that these would come loose in use. More importantly, they are highly reflective, having shone a light at them in the dark. They would appear to be a good and cheap safety addition for any cyclist, and can only help with road safety. I think that younger children would love them, and I will be buying more to put on my other bikes (packs of 72 are available).

5.0 out of 5 stars sound, 19 Nov 2013
cant go wrong. You want to be seen, you really do, no excuse for motorists, no matter what you ride you should want to be seen, and these are a low profile easy way to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great side visibility, 27 Mar 2012
These reflective clips are just good in what they should do. I'd say they're better than those traditional orange clips. I usually cycle at night and in some roads there are no illumination. With these fitted in my bike I'm sure I'm improving my visibility from both sides, which is very important when you are in a road with no illumination and come to a crossroad. But of course, don't forget the front and rear lights.

This package includes 18 clips. I put 9 evenly spaced in each wheel, which, in my opinion, is already very good. Each wheel has all clips in the same side (front wheel - left side spokes; real wheel - right side spokes -- or the other way around, it's your choice).

As already stated in other review, it is very important to clean them often (specially when raining) because they'll get dirty easily. If you let them dirty for some time, it will be difficult to clean them and that will lead you to rub them harder and scratch the reflective layer.

As a side note, there are some countries Highway Code which still don't recognize these clips as a possibility to side reflectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Nov 2013
really easy to install, doesn't add any weight of visual to the bike. very bright when seen with headlights. a great safety feature