4.0 out of 5 stars Ski helmet
Item arrived very quickly and as described. We had measured my daughters head which was 56 cm, the helmet was slightly on the large side and some extra pads to insert inside to adjust the fit would be helpful, however my daughter wore a thin hat under the helmet which gave it a more snug fit.
Published 17 months ago by alwaysbusy

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back!
Found this product in the centre of my back garden after it was delivered by being thrown over my back garden fence. The packaging had been damaged by rain and fox excrement. Fortunately the item was not damaged, but unsuitable. Had difficulty returning the item in in the state it was delivered to me.
Published 4 months ago by denise

4.0 out of 5 stars Ski helmet, 12 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back!, 18 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, 8 April 2014
Jolanta Terminaite "zibute" (London) - See all my reviews
Glad I got it - good helmet and very stylish too. Size M was good for me! Such a bargain!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Snow Helmet White (Misc.)
This does the job at a much less cost than other , more fashionable, brands. Very happy being seen in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight helmet, 14 Mar 2014
Really comfortable , looks good and is lightweight. Great value for money. Everyone is wearing a helmet on the slopes !

4.0 out of 5 stars fits niceley, good value, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Snow Helmet White (Misc.)
Haven't been skiing yet, but the helmet fits niceley and feels very comfortable. Put four only coz it looks very wide on my head but then again I have pretty big head for a girl...

5.0 out of 5 stars Ski Helmet, 22 Dec 2013
D. A. Davidson (Kent England) - See all my reviews
Bought for a friend on past use they have been very good keep the head warm its safer and goggles fit well and it looks stylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Ski helmet, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Snow Helmet White (Misc.)
Arrived promptly. Fits well and is comfortable and I have a very big head for a woman! Also it's not at all as ugly as I had imagined! Overall very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 4 Sep 2013
Firstly I have to commend Amazon on their delivery process. I received this really quickly and was thrilled. I purchased it as a gift and it fit perfectly. It is snug so as to protect the head but not so tight that it is uncomfortable. The design and quality are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC!, 21 May 2013
I received my helmet today and I have to say that it is of the finest quality! I've had several lids and I can already tell this one will be my favorite so far! I can't wait to use it.