5.0 out of 5 stars otterbox
i use the otterbox with the griffin survivour military heavy duty case so i have the protection of the griffin and the use of the otterbox straps so much beter this way and safer as well if the otterbox and the griffin should ever part compny u have the added protection of the griffin otterbox straps is all so good work to gether well
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by anthony s jackman

I found that the injection moulding process was faulty. In my case the Otterbox's rear removable sliding cover was so tight a fit that it was a real struggle to get it to slide open. In my view, the fit should have been checked before it was packed in the factory.

Published on 22 July 2011 by Terry

5.0 out of 5 stars otterbox, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: OtterBox Utility Series Latch Case Cover for iPad/iPad 2 - Black (Personal Computers)

3.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox - a good idea but be aware of manufacturing problems, 22 July 2011

So if you buy one I strongly recommend that you check that the components are not too tight a fit. If they are send the Otterbox back as I had to do.

This is a shame as the Otterbox is a "good idea"

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat & compact., 15 July 2011
I make use of my iPad for all of the obvious reasons, so wherever I go the iPad goes. To- date I have been content to carry the tablet under my arm encased in a very good executive style case that I purchased from Amazon. This new Otter gizmo is the bee' s knees& is compatible with the case that I have. A very neat & compact accessory.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - don't go near it!, 29 Aug 2011
I have been looking long and hard for a rugged iPad case with a shoulder strap that I can use for OS maps when I go walking. I thought I had found it when I bought the Otter Latch Case. I have an Otterbox for my iPhone which is superb.
I took it excitedly out of the packaging, imagining my search was over, however, the horrors were yet to come!
The Otter Latch Case holds your precious gadget with an elastic strap at each corner. What happens then is, you go on a walk with your favourite mapping app. You then climb over a stile and it brushes against your coat. One of the corner straps pings off and it drops, or should I say, catapults, your iPad. Luckily, the first time, it went into the bushes. I wasn't so lucky the second time, it fell on its corner on the road!
I wasn't doing anything unusual or daring, just walking! The real design flaw is that it only takes one corner strap to fly off, and they do, for your iPad to come out.
This case is a disaster waiting to happen - don't get one if you're going to do anything but sit still with it!
Thank you, Amazon, for a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first, 29 Jun 2014
Celia Paine (england) - See all my reviews
Keeps ipad extremely safe when traveling. Ideal for my 12 year old who is very clumsy and likes dropping everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar 2014
Maria (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm using it with an ipad that's got a protective case on it already, it is exactly what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox Utility Series Latch for iPad/iPad 2, 6 Jan 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone that uses an iPad on the go. My husband has one for work and after purchasing iPad's for our children, this accessory was a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 31 Dec 2013
The item is great I have it fitted to my ipad all the time and can still use a otterbox defender case and stand with it still fitted, all the accessories come in a small pouch which clips onto the back, great idea so you can always have theses with ready to use when the need arises unexpected.

5.0 out of 5 stars The business.., 11 July 2013
I'm a commercial photographer and film maker, I use my iPad out on location in the most demanding environments. This bit of kit is absolutely the bee's knee's if you want to carry, handle and use your iPad outdoors or less than friendly places. Double it up with the Defender series case.. brilliant, I totally recommend this duo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 11 Jun 2013
the Straps are ok but they get in the way of the Power button and Volume but other than that really handy bit of Kit. Fast Dispatch and delivery