on 26 September 2014
Got this because my girlfriend like the Michael Kors watches. And this is the exact same watch.

You probably didn't know this but Fossil designs, manufactures, and distributes watches including include Burberry, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, Columbia Sportswear, Diesel, Frank Gehry, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, Callaway Golf, Davis Cup, Marc Jacobs, Skagen Designs, Michele and Adidas.

The Michael Kors watch that looks similar to this is exactly the same watch, except they swapped over logos.

And this is about 30% cheaper.

Fossil also have great customer service, and make really high quality stuff, so look no further.
on 19 June 2015
I bought this watch to replace one I lost and it is brilliant. It cost just over half the original price, and the quality is amazing. Also as I have amazon prime, it came within 24 hours of purchase which was fab. I recommend this seller and watch to everyone!
review image
on 12 June 2014
Watch was as described, chunky and well made, happy with it so far, prompt delivery (before expected), really pleased with this watch. Would recommend.
on 5 February 2014
Very nice watches. They are man size. Great price. Not heavy. You will need to make them shorter. Warranty is for 2 years.
on 11 January 2013
When I opened the box to check it, I really loved it. It was a gift so I had not to get to attach to it.
It's shiny without being tacky. It's large enough to make a statement but well proportioned so it doesn't look like you have a tools case on your arm.
My mum loved it, and though I feared the bracelet might be too big, it fitted her perfectly. She doesn't have a tiny wrist but not a massive one neither, so it will suit most of women.
All in all a classy watch with a touch!
on 29 December 2013
I love Fossil watches (as well as other jewellery and their bags) and this is number 6 in my collection. It's exactly as described and, as ever with Fossil customer service, my local Fossil shop adjusted the watch strap for me at no charge. The only issue I have so far is that the booklet doesn't describe how to adjust the additional dials, so it's back to the Fossil shop I go.
on 17 April 2013
Great purchase and quick to receive goods. Would recommend to others. Lovely watch and admired since I've got it. Thanks
on 2 May 2013
This is a birthday gift and I am over the moon about it love love it . It was exactly how I expected it and wanted and friends love it too.
on 26 October 2015
This watch is simply beautiful. I've had it for 10 months now and it's definitely got quite a few scratches on though I haven't tried to polish this out. I've never had a problem with the watch at all, very easy to use, looks great. Definitely would be better if it was waterproof but my previous watch also had gems round the face and a few fell out within the first year, a problem I've yet to have with this watch so perhaps water is a contributing factor.
Anyway, would definitely recommend!
on 3 August 2012
i bought this watch around year ago and i have to say it was good decision:) i saw this watch in fossil shop but the price was higher, so i got it from amazon! very good quality..i wear it every day even at work, so it has some scratches (from carrying metal things in my hands) but still looks fab:) i'm gonna buy another one but in pink gold!