This classic has lost none of it's strength in the message that it communicates. Simple, clean language. I think it offers us an opportunity to reflect on our own needs and how they will differ form person to person but nonetheless there are some imperatives that we share.

As a coach for Business and Executves as well as life I found it a great reminder and a great tool for reflecting on client's needs as well as my own.

I would recommend it for anyone considering mindfulness, coaches, therapists and leaders. Part of your basic toolkit.

Tracy Ward of mgbcoaching.co.uk.

Thanks for reading.

Niche Marketing for Coaches: A Practical Handbook for Building a Life Coaching, Executive Coaching or Business Coaching Practice
on 15 January 2013
Bought the book for college degree course. It is an excellent and ready reference source. Delivery and packaging were excellent.
on 14 April 2014
Interesting and a heavier read but then again the subject matter is worth it! I would recommend for anyone who has an interest in psychology and understanding what makes us tick.
on 12 February 2014
Relied on this in my degree studies and Post Graduate life as well as now in my professional career.

Paul Cook @paulcooktraining @pct2u
on 11 January 2014
Well pleased with order. Excellent service and great value for .money too. i would recommend to friends. Well pleased with delivery
on 2 January 2013
sent promptly and book in fantastic condition. will definately be ordering via amazon in the future for all my books
on 20 July 2014
Loved it.
on 15 July 2014
very good book, would recommend buyer to freinds