Size: 10 UK Child|Colour: Pink (Bubblegum/Fuschia)|Change
Price:£9.44 - £28.49

on 14 March 2016
Perfect fit according to Clarks shoes size of my child. Really lovely style and colour. Genuine product and appear soft and comfortable.
on 27 June 2014
Try to buy a pair of real Crocs for our little boy every summer. Normally just go for the boring standard ones but saw these and gave them a whirl.

He loves them and they actually fit him better than the basic ones. Genuine Crocs are some much better quality than knock-offs and for only a few quid more than the inferior ones in the supermarket (bought these for £9) they are well worth the money
I ordered these for our son, because this type has full sizes and it was easier to get a good fit. However, when they arrived, we weren't so keen on the style and preferred the original crocs and will fudge the sizing as usual! (ie he will wear them too big until they fit). The plastic seemed a bit harder on these. I'm sure they'd be fine and comfortable, but the original ones are just a bit squishier.
on 16 July 2014
I bought these for my son as of course he has grown again! I love Crocs as they are so comfortable for kids to wear as well as easy to slip on and off at the beach. We live on the South Coast so mostly our beach is stony. Crocs are ideal to walk about on the stones easily as well as paddle in the sea on the stones without worrying about getting hurt. Great product and I know we shall buy more next year!
on 14 February 2013
The product is Ok but I don't understand the sizing. My daughter had a pair of genuine crocs last year..... And I wanted a new bigger pair for spring. She wears a size 9, so I bought that size. But they are a good 2-3 sizes too big for her. When I looked at last years pair, they read 8/9???? About 2 centimetres smaller..... Confused!!!!! Of course I can't send them back now as she Adores them. Grrrrr.
on 24 September 2013
the strap of the clog is too short to be worn around the heel, but too long to fit nicely around the top.
on 1 May 2016
The product was advertised as UK child size 4, it was a US size 4 which arrived, so far too small.
on 25 June 2015
My little boy's size 8/9 crocs have become a bit of a squeeze, so I ordered these. Despite being a bit bigger than expected I was very impressed with the product - genuine Crocs with all the labels on at a very reasonable price. Delivery was delayed which is why I'm giving this three star - they should have arrived the next day but took a week.
on 2 July 2014
This style is narrower than the classic crocs, I have returned these and ordered a pair of classic ones which fit my son fine. Also one of the straps was much shorter than the other, so I couldn't even get it on my son's foot! I order crocs every summer for both my children, sizing appears to be a problem of late....
on 15 October 2013
My little girl had these this summer and lived in them! Paid £19.99 for them from a local shoe shop. So very pleased to see the same ones here for less than half that price so have ordered them in a larger size for next summer. I really like the two different colours on this design and they are nice bright vivid colours.