Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 12 September 2013
Got this album as I thought 2 for under £6 is very good value. I like kesha's songs in general and this is a pretty decent album. As you'd imagine the songs she has released are better than the other album tracks and I think "cannibal" is better than "animal" but all in all a good album!
on 10 March 2013
Only gave this 4 stars because some of the tracks are the general run of the mill pop. However, it is a good album and well worth a listen. Don't know mush about Kesha but if it sells well we are likely to hear more from her. I can recommend this item.
on 7 January 2012
Young and Fresh and at a very good price in my opinion! Ke$ha delivers!

I bought this as an xmas present and the recipient was thrilled at the pop/rock bundle of attitude Ke$ha is!
I think this is strictly for a young audience though. Good anyhow!
on 16 July 2011
Bought this for Ke$ha's chart releases but most of the other tracks are as good or even better, only a couple below par.
Really good purchase - listened to most days.
Ke$ha fans will love it!
Don't wait buy it today
on 4 December 2015
The Animal and Cannibal (Deluxe Edition) by Kesha is a mix of electronic,pop, and dance hits. Your Love Is My Drug, Tik Tok, and Take It Off showcase a daring musical side that would also make strong party tunes.
on 22 February 2014
I would certainly recommend this cd as the songs are worth listening to and dancing to. Nearly all of the singles are good and make you happy. The words are something that the artist has definitely thought about.
on 8 November 2014

Take it off
Kiss n tell
Stephen
Blah blah blah
Party at a rich dudes house
Backstabber
Carnival
on 8 April 2011
I did not expect much from this album, but turns out it is quite good! Most of the songs are nice, although there are a few letdowns, like 'Dinosaur'. All in all worth the money.
on 17 June 2013
I watched her show and thought the songs being played were funky and pop so bought this and her new warrior! Not disappointed!!! An album to jump around in your car or bedroom!
on 28 May 2015
If you've never bought a Kesha album before I'd recommend Warrior as I much prefer it to this one although its still worth a listen at this price.