5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Card
Published on 19 Aug. 2011 by L V M K Lavanan

3.0 out of 5 stars Product great, delivery time very poor
I bought this card at the same time as I bought my Cannon 550D camera and UV filter, ordered everything on a Friday, the camera and filter arrived on the Wednesday but no sign of the SD card.

Finally arrived a week later the following Wednesday, useless to me as I was going on holidays and had to buy another 8Gb sandisk ultra card from PCWorld.

The...
Published on 15 Oct. 2011 by Fergus Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Card, 19 Aug. 2011
This review is from: SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I Memory Card (32GB,45Mbps) (Personal Computers)
I take pictures with RAW format as you know its high capacity consumable format needed very high capacity card. I chooses to buy this one. I had a doubt whether its going to be working for my nikon d90 it works perfect but it doesnt work to the speed it was mentioned it only works around 20 MB/s. Its because the camera is only supported maximum to this limit. If someone considering to buy this one i would 100% recommend as it would be useful even you upgrade your camera later!

5.0 out of 5 stars extreme pro 32GB SanDisk, 16 July 2011
This is an excellent choice for anyone who wants more speed and to take more photos or video without having to worry about the inconvenience of changing disks.The Sandisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-1 memory card delivers exactly what it claims on the packet. It helps the camera to start up quickly and operates extremely fast on continuous shooting. I would recommend this disk to anyone who wants to take photography to that next step.I can't believe the difference it makes in comparison to a standard disk.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best among the rest, 6 Nov. 2011
this is the best memory card i've ever used since i started using DSLR. i bought this for my Nikon D7000 and i did not regret. Besides, I trusted all SanDisk memory cards in the first place. Do not buy third party memory cards. You invested in an expensive hobby or profession, why should you waste money if you have SanDisk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfast........, 5 July 2011
This card is a must when using cameras or videos that require a fast speed for both reading and writing. Can cope with long bursts both in raw and jpg. I use these in all my camera equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, 13 Dec. 2012
This memory card is great! It worked perfectly well and it still does to this day. The card does exactly what it needs to and it didn't even take long to arrive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.., 17 Oct. 2013
This is just what you need for an extended holiday. On my Canon camera it could hold over 3000 shots at maximum detail and 1200 using RAW

5.0 out of 5 stars SD Card Review, 7 Aug. 2011
the SD card has massive storage capacity and is perfect for my photgraphic needs. The card arrived on time and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Feb. 2013
really fast writing to disc of raw files.have only needed this one memory card as it gives me approx 1600 raw images at a time.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good card., 28 Dec. 2014
I use this card in my Nikon D800E and so far it has performed flawlessly as I would expect from SanDisk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card - Once Replaced, 9 Nov. 2011
First card died after a few days, Amazon replaced (amazing service!) and now the new work is fine. Fits 2900 high quality photos on a Canon EOS 650D.