Format: DVD|Change

on 12 September 2013
It's frightening, it's thought provoking, it's humorous and sometimes it's sad. Overall i love this show but for me, this season is the worst- although i enjoyed the introduction of a new cast member, i found the exit stroy-lines for some of the others rushed and unbelievable. Definitely still worth watching.
on 30 January 2012
Where on earth do the wriers get their plot lines from? Are there really so many sick and perverted people out there? As good as the previous series', with the interplay between the characters, together with insightful comments on society and some cast surprises make this exciting viewing.
on 26 January 2013
Come on, if you are thinking about buying this then you have already watched the first 5 seasons and you know that it is blooming brilliant. I love Criminal Minds and as I reside in the UK it's harder to get the seasons (new or not) so this was by far the cheapest I could get it at too.
on 16 April 2013
Having worked through the previous 5 seasons, I was looking forward to 6 and wasn't disappointed. Not perhaps the most ground-breaking series ever but good easy watching (horrific murders aside). Well worth the price.
on 3 April 2013
Another brilliant series and I love that they have xra stuff added to the DVD Boxes too - this is an absolutely brilliant series, hard to choose a fav season but if I have to s6 will be mine :) Season Finale a true tear jerker though....
on 20 May 2013
Love criminal minds just wish the last couple of series would come down in price them I will have the full collection. Delivery was really quick and no damage anywhere to the box or product, happy with the service and the product.
on 7 January 2016
A great series with great stories, picture and sound is great on all these dvd`s, only thing that annoys me about the series is the amount of times they use the word "unsub" other than that I thoroughly enjoy this series.
on 9 July 2012
lots of twist and turns people come people go well worth getting and there is a amazing build up to a 2 ep mini film which is amazing
on 2 February 2012
I have always enjoyed criminal minds for both the story lines and the characters and this one does not disappoint. I can't think of anything bad to say about it at all and can't wait to see the next season.
on 27 April 2012
It always amazes me how people can become so sick and depraved I know it's only program made for tv but it as a certain amount truth to it some of the episodes are based on true serial killers