5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this wig, brilliant for cosplay!, 15 Jan 2012
Nyahm (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosplayland C056 -Wilde Styling short heat-resistant Structured Wig - brown black (Misc.)
I bought this wig in a bit of a panic, I was cosplaying as L at the London MCM Expo October 2011 and had left buying the wig a little late. I was so glad when I found this online and even more glad when I saw it would be shipped in time for the expo. When I recieved it I had to try it on right away and it was simply perfect. It was almost as if this wig had been made for cosplaying that particular character. On the day all I had to do was use a little hairspray to style it perfectly, I even got complemented on my hair a few times. It shocked me that people didn't realise it was a wig and that speaks volumes for the quality of the product. Overall I was just so pleased with this, it was simply brilliant and a real life saver, my first expo would not have been as good without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and easy care, 1 Nov 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This wig was of good quality when compared to cheap wigs. It has an adjustable strap on the inside to fit on your head. It felt normal to wear and it wasn't too hot to wear. The colour was like my natural hair but if I had to say something bad about the product. Then it have to be the small amount of hair at the bottom because when I was styling it upwards, I had to be careful not to over do it. Otherwise you could see the net holding the wig together.

Overall, good to wear and natural looking.