5.0 out of 5 stars The secret of healing is in here, 3 July 2013
This review is from: The Secret of Healing (Audio CD)
I cant't begin to put in to words properly how beautiful and truly healing this cd is. I started using it when I started with M.E and chronic migraines which were very frightening and I felt very alone and didn't know what was happening to me. Deepak's soothing, nurturing voice never failed to bring some peace. Now that I'm much better than I was I still try and give myself healing time during the day. It often sees me shedding a little tear and believe me I'm not a big softy (mayby I am)
What more can I say? I'd almost promise you a refund myself if you didn't like it! Good luck on your healing journey. Don't give up. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual philosophy, 8 July 2011
This review is from: The Secret of Healing (Audio CD)
'The Secret of Healing' uses spiritual wisdom to promote a higher consciousness that leads to wholeness which in turn leads to healing by triggering self-repair mechanisms in the subconscious. The music by Adam Plack together with the ancient verses from Sage Vashishta spoken by Deepak Chopra makes a very effective meditation CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must cd for healing & relaxation, 19 May 2014
This review is from: The Secret Of Healing: Meditations For Transformation And Higher Consciousness (MP3 Download)
This is a fantastic 'meditation cd'. There is a lovely balance between the wonderful cultural music and the spoken words from Deepak that are thought provoking & inspiring for anyone wanting to go deep into themselves and promote healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Secret of Healing (Audio CD)
Fantastic. I am looking for it in written as well. I don't know where to find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2015