5.0 out of 5 stars GA GA OVER OUR RADIO TOASTER
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:31 Mins
This isn't a lengthy video review. The video merely serves to give an idea of sizing and also what the toaster actually looks like.

I was delighted when I unpacked the toaster because it is almost a perfect match for our Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Coloured Whistling Kettle 2.0 Litres - 'Midnight Black' and the two items look stunning...
Published on 23 Mar 2011 by Crafty Marie

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting idea but not for me
This is a rather odd product to me but nevertheless it is a space saving idea at the very least. This breville toaster is competent at making toast (although like many toasters I've had seems to struggle with the likes of bread you cut yourself or teacakes). But despite these flaws the toast I've eaten has been nicely done with the no obvious areas of the bread that are...
Published on 21 July 2011 by Tangerine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Music as You Watch The Toast Brown, 22 Mar 2011
Gregory Shanley (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Breville VTT296 Black 2 Slice Radio Toaster (Kitchen & Home)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Breville VTT296 Black 2 Slice Radio Toaster is a stylish toaster that not only gives you a browning control for

your toast,a defrost and a reheat fuction as well as varying slots for the thickness of the bread,you can get a

built in radio too!

I agree with the other reviewer,the design of the toaster is quite chic too,I like the metallic sliver finish and

the black finish for the radio side,the sound from the radio is crystal clear.

I'd thorughly recommend this toaster/radio as a gift as its so usual and highly practical too.

3.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin - until the radio broke!, 4 April 2011
S. Warren "ste_warren" (London) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Edit - The radio broke a while back now so not too happy with it. The toaster still works fine to be fair, but its rather annoying that the purpose it was bought for is now useless. I have had to buy a separate radio for the kitchen, hence negating the reason to buy this in the first place...

I have used this product for 1 week now.

My thoughts are that it does exactly what it says on the tin. the radio works fine, and is a doddle to set up. I even managed the pre-set channels all by myself first time and that must be easy.

it looks great (though I have shiny silver kettle and other electrical, so it matches my kitchen)

I really can't fault this product and it's also let me get rid of my greasy old radio that's been in the kitchen for years!

You can also wipe down the surface with the speaker on without any worries of electrocuting yourself!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›