5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, fast delivery and great skates
These are great basic skates, comfortable and a good price. I am size 6 with wide feet, they fitted great. I was concerned from the reviews that these were only suitable for teenage boys but not so, they look great on 26 year old women too!
Published 13 months ago by Chloe

3.0 out of 5 stars First time skates!
I don't have any particular hates when it comes to these skates like others, though I wish i'd spent the extra 20 for the Riedell R3s because the other reviews make me worry.

The high tops make 'ploughing' difficult as they constrict your ankles. Though I've found they don't slow me down or cause any other problems.
When I added some leather toe guards...
Published 12 months ago by Louise Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, fast delivery and great skates, 24 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skates!, 28 Mar 2013
These were a great skate to start me off in Roller Derby! Very comfy (even after a constant 4 hours of wearing!) and delivered very quickly and in great condition. Thanks x

4.0 out of 5 stars Beginners derby skates, 17 Jun 2014
Good solid beginner's roller derby skates bought for my husband. His only quibble seems to be with the style of toe stop and the fact that it unscrews itself on occasion. Needed scuff guards adding for protection and after 6 months he did upgrade the wheels to something faster (current wheels have been retained for outdoor skating). He has also used these for recreational skating at roller discos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skates, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Anarchy Mayhem Derby Roller Skates (Misc.)
I bought these as I have just taken up roller skating. They arrived super quick the next day and fit beautifully. Very good beginner skates. Would highly recommend both the skates and the company!

3.0 out of 5 stars First time skates!, 14 Aug 2013
Louise Jane (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews

When I added some leather toe guards the stoppers started coming loose. I though the kingpin (like other people have complained) had broken. I took them out, took a look, had a think and realised the toe stoppers were stopping the stoppers from reaching the screwing place. I cut a bigger hole in my toe guards so that the toe stopper reached the skate better. Now I've put some money away for just in case.

Apart from any of this, they're comfortable and do the job, maybe I got one of the better pairs :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anarchy Skates, 2 Nov 2013
Brilliant all round service and product . Well worth the money and my daughter was really pleased and that's the main thing to me .

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet skates, 13 Aug 2013
I love my skates, they look cool and run as smooth as I could've possibly hoped for. These are good skates for someone who's just learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jun 2013
Lindsy Whitehead (Barnsley, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I Ordered these as i have taken up roller derby.
They are comfortable on the feet. I ordered my shoe size and they fit great.
The service was great... i received the skates really fast.
I'm looking forward to training in these skates.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Jun 2013
got these for my son, and he loves them, but be careful as they are very fast, but very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied!, 3 Feb 2013
Completed! Fast sending in France (ordered on Tuesdays evenings, received on Saturdays mornings)
I enjoy my new skates, they are beautiful, handy! very good!

Anarchy Mayhem Derby Roller Skates