Size: 1 Pack/S|Change
Price:£9.05+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 21 November 2011
Cheap at less than ten pounds and incredibly useful. Allows me to charge both my phone and MP3 player at the same time without having to keep my PC on. Yet to use the car charger, but sure to be useful on long journeys when previously the mp3 player died on me.

Small an compact and having the USB socket on top of the plug makes it easy to access.
on 4 September 2014
utterly shocked. plug socket is near my sofa, it was charging my tablet for about 20 mins, there was a bang, a crackle, realised it was the plug, went to unplug it from the wall and nearly burnt my hand! scary as all heck. thankfully my tablet is ok, but very shocked. serious health hazzard. DO NOT BUY!
on 9 October 2013
Several gadgets can be charged at once. Used with 12v or 240V supply. Good value for money. This is the second one of these we have bought. Works fine. Doesn't feel as robust as other makes which can be considerably more expensive but not as versatile as this one.
on 22 November 2013
just been to Holland and found it very useful as only had to take one charger. and not one for every item
on 26 January 2015
Very bad and rubbish product
does not even charge a single device , if the charge is like 10% and u connect it for 2 hours it will stay as 10%
If u connect 2 devices together it will not charge at all
Rubbish product
on 4 January 2013
i was overall happy with my product for the first few weeks, however after a month the charger for the samsung/blackberry phone started to have some issues. I bought this charger so that i could charge my ipod and phone together and have an all in one charger and now it looks like it wont be long before the charger section for the samsung/blackerry phones will stop working all together!!! i am not happy with this as a charger is supposed to last at least the lifespan of the phone and it hasn't lasted a month!!!
on 26 August 2013
great universal car charger for a good price, Brought this product when I went to a festival to charge my own phone and friends phones. the charger fits most models of phones, although does not fit the i-phone 5. Another thing to note is that it does not charge more than one phone at a time if anybody was considering it. other than that its a great thing to have in the car.
on 31 August 2013
It says in the product description it 'works on all generations of iPhone' it does not!!! If u have an iPhone 5 do not bother with this kit as it does not fit your phone despite what the advert says. Secondly the build quality was rubbish. Only good thing was the next day delivery.
on 19 June 2015
Really wanted a multi headed charging lead but the connector that charges my iPhone 4s is a poor fit. The 2 wing connectors do not securely engage with the charging points of the phone. Useless product
on 10 April 2014
Charges every gadget I have tried it with with no issues would definitely recommend it to a friend
As it is very handy to carry in your bag just in case! The long wire also means you have more freedom when it is plugged in at a socket.