5.0 out of 5 stars The Homeless Killer. (A Vigilante Series) by Claude Bouchard
Published 1 month ago by Devonshire lass.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Read This One First !!
Published 16 months ago by Lynda Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars The Homeless Killer. (A Vigilante Series) by Claude Bouchard, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Homeless Killer: A Vigilante Series crime thriller (Kindle Edition)
Another brilliant read from this author. This novel is bk 4 in the 'A Vigilante Series'. The first one, The Vigilante is all about the Vigilante, the others are about the work he does and why......going from a single operation to that of a team. Its brilliantly written, lots of characters that I have to write down so I can keep pace with all the movement and involvements (no romances) within these novels. In this novel there are two scenarios going on at the same time..... I did guess who had committed the murders way before the end, but I had to read right to the end to find out if I was correct..... so I felt really satisfied once the last page was turned. Love this author, Love his stories, Love the bonding and banter between the 3 main male characters.... Such a dry sense of humour. The humour in fact allows you to cosy up in bed on a cold and windy winters night, and just read, without giving you nightmares..... without the humour, the storylines could leave you feeling rather unsettled.
Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping story, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Homeless Killer (Paperback)
Dave , Jonathan and Chris are back teaming up once again to solve a series of murders , this time amongst the homeless community of Montreal .
I must admit that once again I did guess who the killer was before the end if the book but there were a few things thrown in to make me doubt myself along the way . There is another strand to the story , is it connected or not ? Read to find out .
With Claude's books I like the way that the climax of the story is just that , there is no in depth post mortem and unnecessary dragging on of the story and onwards to the next instalment !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Read This One First !!, 7 Nov. 2013
Lynda Kelly "Lynda" (Shipton Bellinger, UK) - See all my reviews
I probably liked this one the least of all in this series so far. It seemed to have had maybe a different editor as well as there were more mistakes, too. It has got more "French" and whilst I appreciate it's probably Mr Bouchard's first language and it IS set in Canada, it isn't mine and he's not written the first three like this. I hope he reverts back to more English names and places in the next story.
On page 5 the killer's name changed from Alan to Allan for starters which didn't bode well. Another BIG aggravation in this one were the amount of dropped speechmarks !! There are a LOT ! A few missing capital letters also in words like French or Gmail. I also noticed a few dropped commas as well.
I had no idea what on earth an SAQ was and had to Google it. Succumbs is not spelt succombs. A few times words seemed to be lost in translation as well which again, I've not noticed being a problem in the first 3 stories. He used the word pursued wrong a couple of times along with verified and foreseen. They just weren't the right words to have chosen in each instance.
I am still liking Chris very much, our main "hero" of the books. However, if I'd started with this one as opposed to others in the series I'd probably not have bothered with anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars A definate buy for you, 2 Nov. 2013
Yet another brilliant book in the Vigilante series. Claude Bouchard again has us wondering to the end. If in doubt - READ IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Vigilante series, 15 Aug. 2013
I find all of these novels are fascinating and gripping, would recommend them to anyone. Montreal is not a place which is much written about in novels, and so I find it interesting to read about different districts. I keep looking for 'the next in the series', which is usually a good sign!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Homeless Killer, 19 Jun. 2013
Great plot, good story line. This story grabs your attention from the beginning and doesn't let go, I will be reading this again, more than once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked me in!, 25 Mar. 2013
Love the vigilante series - I find them hard to put down and love the twists and turns Claude invents along the way. More vigilante please!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Homeless Killer, 4 Oct. 2012
The Homeless Killer (VIGILANTE Series) Claude's Vigilante series continues with this great read. The Homeless Killer is another brilliantly written, quick paced book that I just couldn't put down. Again a strong, believable and long list of characters to keep the reader entertained and engaged. I'm off to buy the next one.....

5.0 out of 5 stars The homeless killer, 15 Sept. 2012
The homeless killer is part of the vigilante series by Claude bouchard this book was superb very well written. The whole series are top draw, I have contacted Claude Bouchard via e mail he always replies and he is a really nice guy. Kevin dilks.

5.0 out of 5 stars engrossing all the way thru.. top marks once again!, 16 May 2011
where do I start?

In the beginning there was a very talented guy called 'Claude' who created two amazing characters.

'Dave' and 'chris' have now become so real through Claudes amazing descriptive paced writing that they seem like old friends.
This story, the 5th in the series, unfolds with passion, a dual storyline, to a dramatic sudden conclusion which came as a complete shocker to me.

crime thrillers are many, this whole series is something completely different to the 'norm' you will not be disappointed!

i have now purchased and read ALL SIX books!!

well worth your £ or $ and the enjoyment you will most definitely get from them.
claude is also on twitter and a true gentleman.. do as i do and chat with him @ceebee308