Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.22

on 17 January 2011
A Microsoft Life is a fantastic book and an absolutely essential read for any Microsoft/XBOX fanboi like myself. Stepto's stories will have you laughing out loud and even crying in places - I found it terribly difficult to read about the death of his dog Hennessy.

Technical jargon is kept to a minimum and Stepto expertly explains any Microspeak that is present, so this book is suitable for anybody really.

A Microsoft Life is a well written collection of stories which I found compulsive reading and definitely worthy of my five stars.
on 16 March 2011
This book is a must have for any nerds out there. A very entertaining and informative script of the modern day technogeek. I listen to major nelsons podcast so know some of the brief history of Stepto so it was nice to see a little bit more in depth, the daily goings on.

Cant wait for the second book.
on 28 January 2012
I am a self confessed Geek (NOT a nerd!) and I really enjoyed this book. Full of little asides and anecdotes it gives a real insiders feel whilst not being full of the in-jokes that sometimes wreck these kinds of books. If you want a quick peek inside Microsoft give this a try. I also recommend "In the Plex" which is a similar book with Google in its' sights.
on 3 June 2013
A great, funny and very technical read. A great read not overly technical more of a summary of his time at Microsoft however I could not put this down i was hooked from the first page.