Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 May 2013
I decided to buy the three pack of these because usually I manage to mess it up the first time. However these arrived much sooner than expected and I was able to lay one down first time with not a single bubble or problem. Absolutely perfect, and I recommend the matte screen protectors to everyone whos always got the glossy ones, they feel so much nicer.
on 19 January 2013
Bubble free and easy to apply. Came through the post very quickly and took 2 minutes to apply. As soon as you feel the screen protector you instantly know its a good buy. It's definitely anti glare. My only concern is that if you do not buy a good quality case, the screen protector will get pushed off and which means that you need to apply it perfectly centre.
on 25 December 2013
bought for my children's ipod ( ipod 4th generation). you do not have finger prints on the screen anymore. Do not hesitate to order it.
on 13 June 2014
I was dubious about ordering these as there are so many cheaper protectors, but these are so much better quality than the others we have had. It was easier to apply (and reapply - it took me a few goes before I was bubble-free!) because they are more substantial, it really is anti-glare and it has a nice, satisfying feel to it, unlike the cheap shiny ones. The first one has been on for a few months and is as good as new. Have just ordered a 2-pack for our new ipad.
on 9 February 2014
This product is fantastic as long as it is put on properly, when it it, you can't tell there is a screen protector on.
on 1 January 2013
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT QUALITY PRODUCT AND CANNOT BE FAULTED IN ANY WAY. IT ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND WAS VERY WELL PACKAGED.
on 23 February 2013
Great product no mess no fuss, just really straight forward and you don't need an apple genius to fit it !
on 30 July 2014