5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy & the trouble with Maggots
What a funny book! My 2 kids are addicted to These Daisy books. My 7 year old son finds them hilarious as well as my 4 year old daughter. Thats because Daisy is so naughty! I also enjoy reading them to the kids as I identify with
Published on 31 May 2011 by Salbo

3.0 out of 5 stars J R Hartley co writing credit?
At the risk of entering Pseuds' Corner irredeemably, I have to state that the book this most reminds me of is Moby Dick. What I mean is that this is a book of which I also wished I had skipped chapters due to the tedious description of rodcraft, maggotfare and the general life enhancingness of angling. My son loved the anarchy and chaos of Daisy's adventures, but yawned...
Published 16 months ago by Bartleby72

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy & the trouble with Maggots, 31 May 2011
'Daisys Mum' character. The books have also encouraged my 7 year old to have a go at reading as he is reluctant, but he is always desparate to know what trouble she will get up to in the next chapter! I have bought these books as birthday pressies too. A call for more books in this range!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy and the trouble with maggots, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Daisy and the Trouble with Maggots (Daisy Fiction) (Kindle Edition)
This book was so good and I really wanted to find a book which was awesome and this was the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, arrived on time., 1 Jan 2014
This was a well received gift for my 9 year old girl. Great story, easy for reading together or the child alone, it is a funny story with great illustrations and I think is suitable for 7-9 year olds. If your child enjoys this story it's worth getting the others in the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's book, 1 July 2014
Mr. A. S. Farrell (London England) - See all my reviews
Great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy and the Trouble with Maggots, 16 Oct 2013
My 8yr old daughter really enjoyed this book and has read it many times! She keeps coming back to it time and time again

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Aug 2013
good book, easy to read, has lots of fun things that keeps little girls occupied, would recommend it for the right age

5.0 out of 5 stars daisy and the trouble with maggots, 18 July 2013
I didn't think this could interest my 7 year old, but it was hilarious! reading Daisy books has really helped with her reading skills, I would recommend to anyone with children age 5-7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 19 May 2013
As with all the Daisy books, it's written from the point of view of Daisy. Was very funny. This has been read more than once because was liked so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, 3 May 2013
These books are so funny and appropriate for girls around the age of 7. My daughter loves all of them. They're great for encouraging reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 1 May 2013
Grand-daughter has a lot of the' Daisy' books and was pleased when she received this one. It is an easy read for an eight year old - anything to encourage reading noe bodes well for the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›