5.0 out of 5 stars Mr bieber
Anything to do with mr Justin bieber
Is good for my daughter.
So if she's happy then it's worth 5 stars
Published 10 months ago by cherie corrigan

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! Would NOT recommend at all!
I brought this for my best friend for her birthday as we are both HUGE Justin Bieber fans, we watched it at her birthday sleepover thing with a few other friends, and i felt so awkward, if was just boring and interviews with alot people i have no idea who they actually are...
Published on 5 Aug 2011 by SophieLovesJBieber

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible! Would NOT recommend at all!, 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
And all the "videos" of Justin are dramatizations, meaning, its not him, its acted out, and somethings were false, for example when they were talking about Scooter (Scott Braun, Justin Biebers manager), they were as it seemed meant to be showing a picture of himself and Justin, but the picture was in fact Justin and Scooters brother.... Adam Braun. I got it hoping to be something like Never Say Never, the movie, as it wasn't out by my friends birthday... haha what a mistake. When i got it there was no reviews, well except one, which was a good review.

So unless you're looking for a boring, dvd, with interviews with people you will most likely have NO idea who they are, and not even facts in some parts, and most of the facts you will already know? Then, uh, sure get this.

But if you're looking for a GOOD Justin Bieber dvd, with facts you may not know (all true), actual footage of Justin, not dramatizations, and actually fun to watch? Then do NOT get this. Waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS!, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
DO NOT buy this dvd! Its rubbish and you'll just waste your money.Justin probably doesnt even know about this dvd and a lot of the interviews on it are taken off youtube.If you want to watch a good movie about Justin then buy Never Say Never!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 10 Aug 2011
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I ordered this to see Justin's life. I had allready got the never say never film. Justin is not even in this film its just a very annoying women going through his life story and Justin has no idea about this film. I wouldnt not recomend this to anyone! This is awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr bieber, 28 Aug 2013
Anything to do with mr Justin bieber
Is good for my daughter.
So if she's happy then it's worth 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, 22 Mar 2013
selin (london, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Because it wasn't as good this wasn't what I really was actually waiting for I was waiting for something better

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
This was a very poor dvd covering Justin's story so far. I bought it for my daughter who is a huge Bieber Fever fan and she didint even finish watching the whole dvd. Dont buy this as it is a rip off

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!, 17 Mar 2011
Bonnylol (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I was gutted to have to rate it 1 star. It is rubbish. The 'Justin Bieber' scenes were dramatized and not even him. I've seen more on the news than on this DVD. What's more upsetting is that the day after I bought it, the price was reduced by 3.00! I would have felt the same if I'd have bought it out of the poundshop! Not worth the box it's in. You have been warned! :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Daughter delighted

5.0 out of 5 stars Bieber fever, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
My daughter is a massive justin bieber fan she has watched this DVD over and over! A defo must have for any bieber fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I rated this as a 5 start as it was very fast getting too me, it was good condition just like it said. Everything I thought it would be, and very cheap :)

Bieber Fever [DVD] [2011]