5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad accessory
I wasn't expecting too much from such a cheap keyboard, but I've been very pleasantly surprised. It's easy to set up, works perfectly as an iPad keyboard and even has keys for controlling brightness, volume, and so on. If you're a touch typist who finds the onscreen keyboard frustrating, this is for you.

I took my iPad and this keyboard on a recent work trip...
Published on 13 Oct. 2011 by John Falla

3.0 out of 5 stars A cheap knock-off, but quite a good one!
Published on 13 Sept. 2011 by Jake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad accessory, 13 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Ultra thin Slim Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Keypad for iPad 16GB 32GB WiFi, iPhone 4 4G 3G 3Gs Sony PS3 Smart Phones PC & Mac Laptop Desktop Netbook HTC Nokia Sony Ericsson Motorola Samsung LG Blackberry Mobile Phones (Electronics)

I took my iPad and this keyboard on a recent work trip instead of a laptop - and the laptop is going to be left behind from now on

(contrary to a couple of other reviews, your iPad doesn't need to be jailbroken and I've had no problem at all with the bluetooth connection)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little keyboard, 27 May 2013
I have spent many years earning a living using a large computer keyboard thus could never get used to the virtual keyboard on my Galaxy S2 Smartphone, I found myself correcting errors frequently, very frustrating and I wanted to carry with me in my travels a mini keyboard that I could put on my cabin case. Though this product is developed for the iPads and iPods, it connected well via Bluetooth with my Galaxy and was instantly recognised, I never looked back. The keys are small but positive and a world away from the microscopic virtual keyboard. There are two or three function keys that work only with the Apple products but this should not deter anyone with another non-Apple smartphone with Bluetooth. I was so impressed with this keyboard that I looked for a Bluetooth mouse to manage the screens in my Galaxy, and I now have a pocket computing solution at little cost. I am sure both keyboard and mouse can also be used with Bluetooth-enabled tablets and pads. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. Speedlink Snappy Wireless Mouse - Black (Bluetooth)[[ASIN:B004J4B0MA Ultra thin Slim Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Keypad for iPad 16GB 32GB WiFi, iPhone 4 4G 3G 3Gs Sony PS3 Smart Phones PC & Mac Laptop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good keyboard at a great price, 16 Jan. 2013
For the price, and with some of the reviews, I was expecting something a lot more plasticky than what arrived the other day.

This keyboard is modelled to resemble the Apple wireless keyboard (at a fraction of the price), and with a pseudo-aluminium finish and matt white keys I think it does a pretty decent job.

With batteries included in the box it took moments to get the keyboard powered up and paired with my iPhone, iPad and Macbook and in the trial runs it has performed fine. The keys have a soft response and generally I'm seeing what I expect on the screen (few dropped letters etc).

A little blue LED will tell you that the unit has powered on and when it's in pairing mode. Overall the unit is lightweight but not too flimsy; it's not going to take a heavy beating but should stand up to being jostled around in your carry bag.

For under £10, it's difficult to find anything bad to say about this keyboard...it's definitely punching above its price.

3.0 out of 5 stars A cheap knock-off, but quite a good one!, 13 Sept. 2011
Ok, so this is a cheap knock-off of an apple keyboard. From the pictures, it may look pretty swish, but in fact it's nothing like the real thing. It's made of cheap plastic (no aluminium as it may seem) and everything is a bit creaky and badly put-together. The power switch is just a simple flick on-off on the back, the battery cover(2xAAA, by the way) is thin plastic and may snap off eventually, while the 'connect' button is (for no reason I can see) depressed so that it needs to be pushed with a pencil or paperclip, which is not very helpful.

However, none of that really matters, because the main thing is that this does the job. It connects easily enough via bluetooth, works brilliantly with my iPad2 (which does not need to be jailbroken, contrary to other reviews) and is really nice and responsive when typing. There's no difference I can see in response speed between typing on this and typing on my MacBook pro, and it's nicely laid out and comfortable to use, with decent keys.

The keyboard also has a couple of nice features for ipad use such as a 'home' button at the top left, which does the job of the home button on an ipad or iphone, and a 'lock' button at the top right, which locks the screen. Other than that... what can I say? It's cheap, it does the job, and it does it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars ultra slim blootooth keyboard, 18 Aug. 2011
I wanted to write this review as i have read some comments left by other people and i wanted to assure anyone looking for cheaper alternative to the over priced apple keyboard that this item will do the job.
I received this today and had it connected to my ipad within no time. when i open the box i was actualy supprised how good the keyboard looked and felt, believe me i have seen a few cheap and nasty keyboards in my time! after takin it out of the box i inserted 2 AAA batteries and switched it on, turned on my ipad and enabled the blootooth setting, a message came up on the screen to tell me to type in a pass code and that was it, Simple!
Now i'm using it to type this review on my Ipad. one review said that the ipad needed to be jail broken, well my ipad is not jail broken and it works fine, Absolutly no issues at all.
If you want to speed up your typing on the ipad for just over 20 quid then this is the keyboard for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, very useful, 6 May 2011
Worked fine out of the box, no connection problems,
works with ipad2 and macbook,
for those looking for the £ symbol its shift and 3, instead of the hash symbol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition!, 11 Dec. 2013
This really is easy to set up and a great addition to enable touch typists to to get on with their work! On downfall is it does tend to eat up the batteries somewhat particularly if you forget to turn it off! Suggest maybe rechargeable batteries may be better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Recent Customer Purchase, 27 Aug. 2013
This wireless keyboard product worked fine for a few weeks, then connection between it and the PC became sporadic, then the keyboard became unresponsive via bluetooth completely.

Definitely throwing this out of my shopping basket.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with this keyboard, 29 Jun. 2013
I brought this to go with my samsung tab 10.1 and it connects ok and stays conected types fast and in time with the screen very inpressed with this, and is excellant value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big saving on Apple keybard, 1 Mar. 2011
M. B. Smith - See all my reviews
I ruined my Apple keyboard by spilling a small amount of liquid on it and was reluctant to buy another one because of the cost. This product doesn't have the chunky feel of the metal Apple keyboard but the top surface looks similar even though it is plastic. The bottom is a rather cheap looking white plastic but you don't see that in use. The keys are slightly different and feel a little different in use but it is so similar I felt it was worth buying to save the money. It takes AAA batteries. It doesn't have a £ symbol which is mildly annoying. it does have an on/off switch. It doesn't seem to have a DVD eject button.I like the bright green arrow light which shows when caps lock is on. Overall I'm very pleased with it and because it was so much cheaper am less worried about damaging it. I'm using it with an iMac rather than an iPad.