5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect comforter!
Published 11 months ago by SLF

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
Nice quality but my son never really took to it for some reason...just not his cup of tea I guess!!!
Published 6 months ago by Elaine

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect comforter!, 20 Sep 2013
SLF (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuskiboo Organic Bamboo Baby Comforter (Blue) (Baby Product)
I must admit I hestitated at buying this due to the price, however I would now quite willingly pay it twice over and in fact have bought two more! My little boy loves it, wraps it round his head when he's settling to go to sleep and rubs it over his nose when he semi wakes up and it instantly settles him. I wasn't happy leaving a stuffed toy in his cot with him due to possible suffocation or the stuffing coming out and I also wanted something that could be easily replaced if lost,having heard horror stories of unconsollable children who have lost their comforters and parents unable to find an exact replica. This is the perfect solution. I have three so one is in the wash, one with my little one and one in bed with me picking up my scent. They are so soft and the perfect cuddle size and one of the few things it is safe to leave your precious baby with while asleep.I bought this back in April and he still sleeps with it every night, my only wish is that I had bought it sooner. Can't recommend highly enough!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing appearance, 11 Jun 2014
On arrival I was disappointed with the appearance and the quality of the Cuskiboo and I know the new mum that I gave it too was not impressed with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, 15 May 2014
I bought the smaller version of the Cuski and this one for my baby grandson and he is just getting the idea of the little one which he rubs his face with ( he is 9 weeks old and still in his Moses basket). The bigger one will be perfect when he moves into his big cot and there is more space. An excellent product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 20 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great comforter for babies, 7 May 2013
The comforter is shaped so that it would be quite hard for it to cover the baby's airway. It's also easy for the baby to grab and move. My son is happy cuddling with his comforter at night and I don't have to worry about him. The only negative is that it's expensive - especially if you want a backup one.

Cuskiboo Organic Bamboo Baby Comforter (Blue)
Used & New from: 48.67