Size: 1x Pair UK Size 3 - 7|Change

on 19 April 2011
These are great but only fit in my training shoes and walking boots. They are far too wide for any other footwear I have, which is a shame.
on 28 June 2014
I purchased these even though I wasn't really sure if arch supports was the answer, based on the fact that they were well-reviewed and cheap so worth a try. I do have flat feet and years ago, I had tried arch supports and high-arched trainers which I found very uncomfortable. Well, with Arch Aids, I was pleasantly surprised! Although I haven't used them for weeks on end yet (since summer turned me to sandals), I have found them to be very comfortable and they may have helped me walk longer in my boots before my feet got sore.

A major reservation I had was that the arch would be too high and would not at all be in proportion since I'm a small size 3. However, without having to cut them, they fit perfectly into my boots (which admittedly were slightly on the larger size to begin with) and follows perfectly what I feel is where my arch should be! They also seem sturdy enough to last a while.

Isn't it a wonder to find such top value and effective insoles off the internet delivered to your door! :)
on 19 August 2011
i bought these as i have low arches and i have grown out of my old ones. These arch supports have no support for your arches. They are flat!!! Also they are very wide and only just squeeze into my shoes. If you are buying them to keep your arches up DO NOT BUY THEM!!!
on 21 July 2011
these were really comfy when i first put them in, and i could tell the difference almost immediately. it improved my foot condition but if you wear them for too long it makes your foot ache again. i would recommend these but not long term
on 7 January 2013
Very swiftly delivered and a good fit. I was advised to use these by a chiropodist to prevent falling arches and a threatening bunion. Will get more so I don't have to move them from shoe to shoe.
on 10 February 2014
Fits all types of footwear, very comfy and great value. Just what the Doctor ordered. If you need them I recommend these.
on 10 September 2014
Brilliant, has practically cured my Achilles tendonitis which I have suffered with for nearly 12 months. Since having these to support my feet, my Achilles has almost healed itself. all the swelling has disappeared and I can move it in all directions with no pain. I am now building its strength back up by increasing the exercises. Excellent would def recommend.
on 19 July 2011
I have fallen arches and purchased these as i only have one pair given to me by the hospital. They are perfect and when worn provide the same support as the ones given to me
on 21 January 2013
I can feel the support with these and they slip easily into shoes. One slight problem was that I could feel the front of the support underneath my feet as I walked as it didn't blend seamlessly with the shoe. Not too much of a problem though. They definitely helped with my aching arches problem.
on 9 December 2013
I have fairly low arches - although nothing medically wrong with them - and thought I'd try some support. I bought these and a pair of neoprene foot arch supports. Well these are much much better than the neoprene ones (which strap around your foot and are (a) too bulky to allow footwear to be worn and (b) jolly uncomfortable; these are just like insoles but with support for your arches. I wear them inside casual shoes (like converses) and they're very good. Took a little bit of getting used to as they do change the shape of the inside of your shoe (in other words, they do what they're meant to!) but I do find them sufficiently comfortable to wear all day.