5.0 out of 5 stars many thanks!
it is exactly what i want for my baby. we buy it second time as she loves it. many thanks
Published 5 months ago by KATERINA

1.0 out of 5 stars was no substitute for fleecy comforters
My baby got attached to sleeping with the fleecy comforters. as she liked to sleep with it on her face i bought the cuski fro peace of mind that it was safer. my little girl never took to it- the texture just wasn't the same for her. quite expensive for what you get,
Published 5 months ago by Martina

1.0 out of 5 stars was no substitute for fleecy comforters, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cuski Baby Comforter Pinkee-Boo (Single, Pink) (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 17 Mar 2014
High hopes for this product which when it arrived is basically a tennis ball sewn into a muslin. No real difference to just cheap muslin except for the annoying ball bit which only gets in the way. Only way it would improve my sleep would be if I sewed it into my husbands top for the nights he snores.

5.0 out of 5 stars many thanks!, 10 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Sep 2013
Bought for my daughter when she was 5 months old to help her self settle. She is now 1 and loves her cuski x

3.0 out of 5 stars So far, not so good :(, 14 Jan 2013
I read all the reviews on this product, the NHS Protocols too and was so excited to order this thinking I would be able to replace the dummy for this and that she would show some/ANY type of interest in it.(shes 5 months old and grabbing things and playing with things now)AAAAND nothing!
It doesnt seem to provide her with any comfort when tired and grizzly and she doesnt even snuggle into it much when she goes to bed. I am going to hang onto it though in the hope that she will one day take an interest to it, meaning I havent wasted alot of money!
I have slept with it and offered it to her, does anyone have any other tips on how to help my daughter become more interested in this?!3