5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Brilliant, I have suffered previously with Tennis elbow and this gives me all the support I need when playing squash.
Published on 15 April 2013 by Ian young

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits, is about all
Fits well, doesnt fall down. Annoying lable on the outside. Appears well made.

Did nothing for the elbow pain, I am afraid.
Published 12 months ago by Wiseguy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Vulkan Elbow Support - Advanced Elastic - Medium (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars seems ok so far I HAVE NO MEDICAL NEED FOR THIS PERSONALLY!, 19 May 2014
I have no medical need for this. I beach fish and got it for support whilst casting. Gives some support but i personally cannot recommend /discard it if you need it for a medical issue. Sorry if this is of no help!

4.0 out of 5 stars Elbow support, 31 Mar. 2014
Good strong support given to the elbow I have severe arthritis which with this elasticated support does help. It is a bit in the small side though and after other reviews I selected the large size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vulkan Elbow Support, 27 April 2012
Sajn (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I was experiencing pain in my elbow when I played badminton. Since using this product I have not expereinced any symptons when I am wearing the support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely well made product, 16 Jun. 2014
I wear the LP SUPPORTS Extreme Tennis Elbow during the day and this one at night.

I have "mouse elbow" RSI (like tennis elbow) and the supports plus 3 elbow ice baths and some mild stretching make up the daily treatment.

If you prefer you can wear the Vulkan all of the time, it will still do the job, very firm support from both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Sept. 2013
The support from this Vulcan elbow support is far more comfortable than a previous one I had bought,excellent product ,fits well doesn't ride up on your arm I have been wearing this arm band for several weeks while doing heavy work and it was a great help,we'll worth getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 22 Mar. 2013
Found the product value for money easy to wear. i suffer from a condition called bruiseditis and i found this product really helped to relieve the symptoms of this and keep the blood circulated. A real must have buy i highly recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vulkan Elbow Support, 26 May 2014
I have had this product for a while now. It is strong maybe a little on the small side which is why only 4 stars. I have washed this product and it has retained its shape and strength. All and all a very good support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb. 2014
Very comfortable to wear and has certainly helped in relieving the pain from my Tennis elbow, delivery was very quick and such a good price for such a good item will buy more if required from this company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Jun. 2013
This is a great elbow support, as well as it being very supportive its used for martial arts training so my arm is able to breath and not get to hot and sweaty.
And it's very comfortable !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›