on 30 August 2011
I bought these for my daughter and because they were abit chaper than i have seen them previously i got them.They are really good my daughter has made many pictures and had a really good time making pictures,the colours are really bright and you get alot in this set for the money,i will start buying the other pens to go with these so she has more colours to choose from.A really good product that will keep kids entertained and good for budding artist.I would definatley buy again and recommend.Thanks
on 12 July 2011
Bought as a birthday present for my 7 year old daughter, she loves it. She loves using the pens that change colour when you run the magic markers over it. Any older, more creative, children will create some lovely designs.
on 9 September 2011
I bought this for my little sister as a birthday present. the colours are brilliant, the pens don't dry up, what more can i say, buy this!
on 6 January 2012
bought as a christmas present which my son loved. he loves art and colouring and was really impressed... they have a great effect on glossy card im sure we'll have great fun trying different designs... 3 colours in 1 pen....also comes with 2 magic white pens which changes the colors ,although this doesnt work well on normal paper... best effective on glossy card.
on 27 December 2011
So glad I brought these pens for my children,they haven't stopped playing with them,they absolutely love them.theyve come up with all sorts of pictures this set is well worth the money and I would buy these again.
on 10 January 2012
My 4-year-old loves these. The pack is big and the pens are best stored in the pack. There are lots of paper/cards to decorate in the pack. Fun, fascinating and easy to make unusual patterns.
on 1 January 2012
Fantastic easy to use pens for both kids and you. Great fun with the colour change pen. Also included is paper and card to do some projects. Much better than expected for the money. A+++
on 17 April 2012
Hi bought this for my daughter she loved a great we package for the money you get cards paper etc and the my daughter had a great time for hours and still does I enjoyed this as well overall a great we buy!
on 28 December 2012
trio magic was just great for my grandaughter,she loved it.would recommend it.she spent hours playing with it,great value for money.
on 16 July 2013
Bought as these looked a bit different from usual activities. Children love and enjoy making up designs and patterns themselves. Found examples bit hard to copy but enjoyed experimenting and something we still revisit, esp on wet pms.