VINE VOICEon 17 May 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Overall am impressed. Really like the mechanism for emptying this, it's simple and keeps mess to a minimum, and the filter does stay clean as promised. The nozzle for attachments is also really easy to use, just slides out and clips back in. Has a selection of settings from luxury thick carpets to hard floors, just slide the button on the front of the machine, again nice and simple and time saving if you have a range of floor coverings in your home. However this hoover is bulky, it's much bigger than anything I've had in the last ten years, and although lightweight for it's size it's still not as light as many on the market right now. I've found the main problem to be that when you have the attachment hose out and you pull too hard the vacumn topples over as it's fairly lightweight but is still heavy enough to damage anything it comes into contact with including your toes. The attachment nozzle also feels fairly flimsy, a bit cheap. Saying all that I would recommend this, it has good suction power, is a nice simple design, and uses less energy which has got to be a good thing.

[Review by L. Gallagher]
on 27 December 2013
this hoover is one of the best I have had and have gone through a few in my time. although it is a bit heavy it manoeuvres well and the hose reaches right to the top of the is easy to empty and has a washable filter, thumbs up.
on 24 August 2013
I bought this hoover to replace a 12 year old Dyson, which was no longer able to cope. The hoover has coped with the mounds of dust from having my house re-wired (Ykes, awful messy job). The hose reaches up the stairs with no problems and is very powerful. The design is slightly back to front from what I am used to but is easy to use. The 'bin empty' button is great, very easy to use and empty the dust out.

I reconmended this to a friend, who has just tried to buy it on line, but it has doubled in price since I ordered mine in March, so we will think again. However, it is a fabulous machine with various suction settings and copes with dog hairs very well.
J. Green, Hartlepool
on 21 September 2013
Don't know where the fault lies could have been my fault or not noticing soon enough but :- Used vacuum for first time to do a quick clean up then I used a dry powder carpet cleaner following the instructions, when it came to vacuuming it up the filters in the vacuum blocked very quickly, then covering the all room in a fine white dust, besides what I probably breathed in. If I thought it was purely the fault of the vacuum it would be no stars but I may have been a little slow at noticing what was happening
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2013
I think this Hoover is brilliant it is no noisier than any other Hoover I have used I know some people have said the pet brush just rests on the Hoover and you have to take it off to use the Hoover this is not true it clips on tightly. I have 4 dogs and my sofa gets covered in dog hair but the pet brush got the hairs off instantly. I don't find it very heavy either absolutely a brilliant Hoover and I would highly recommend it
on 25 April 2013
Bought this due to price and make. First one went back as the attachment hose came away from the body of the hoover within 2 weeks of use. New one delivered next day service great! Colour nice and bright but easily marks if bumped against metal bed or other furniture. Easy to push and picks up great, if you want a hoover that works well without paying over the top, this one is the one.
on 24 March 2013
Can't agree with all those Dyson fans. This Hoover replaces a similar one I bought 5 years ago - it cost £60 back then. It gets loads of abuse, copes well with pet hairs and is much better value than the Dysons. Alas when folks didn't bother to empty it or unblock it the thing overheated after years of abuse from various ignorant cleaners. Alas designers didn't make it idiot proof.
on 29 June 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A good vacuum cleaner, goes the job and is quite versitile as it can be used for different applications, comes with a varity of tools and a motorized brush which is useful, although it is quite loud and for the price is really could be a alot than it is considering the basic nature of the unit. A good overall cleaner.
on 30 June 2013
I would have given it 5 stars if the first one had not broken down after seven months. Amazon replaced it the next day which is first lass service and so far the new one seems ok it does everything you could want it to, the lack of cord auto rewind is the only dissapointment.
on 2 February 2013
Very pleased with this cleaner. Picks up well and easy to empty. My only complaint is that it's very noisy. Well worth the money especially as I bought it at a very good price in one of Amazon's 'Today's Deals'. Definitely recommend.