5.0 out of 5 stars Let us definately speek of this again
Published on 12 Nov 2011 by rugby and cricket lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware language
I didn't realise how much swearing is used, but my grandson is almost 15 so suits the 15 rating. By the way he loves it, so I'm old fashioned!
Published 3 months ago by Marian Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Let us definately speek of this again, 12 Nov 2011
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
Went to Jack Whitehall-'Let us not speek of this again' in Nov 11 at Hammersmith. I did not have high hopes as i assumed he was more panel show than stand up but i am happy to say i was completely wrong. Jack is a immature manchild moving into manhood so he gets material from the best of both worlds. His material is better than any of Michael McIntyre or Jimmy Carr's shows yet Jack improvised spectacuarly making gut wrenchingly funny references back to certain characters in the audience. Yet above this he just has a presence and a way of saying things that can make anything funny. I have watched a lot of comedy shows/dvds and by a country mile this was the best one, it is a year early but it is a definate pre order! I hope you found this helpful :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack Whitehall Live DVD, 18 Mar 2014
Mrs. Em Headley (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
I have given Jack Whitehall this rating as he is very funny and talented. A little less swearing would have made this 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
This was a present for my daughter who loves Jack whitehall, it arrived on time and in New condition, and has had my daughter laughing many many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, Really Funny Guy, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
DVD arrived in good time in excellent condition. Never seen a DVD with Jack Whitehall in standup and was not disappointed, love the introduction by his Dad who is a comedy legend and should have had a career in stand up.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was a little disappointed, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
Very good value, it is packed with JW at his funnist... I think he will improve with age. Bought as a present, the recipiant loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Original, Story based personal and Quality, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
Wow. I thought this DVD gonna be boring. But he has done this creatively. He draws out humor from his personal experience and family. Quite a bit of an emotional stand up. This guy has become a genius. Really good. i did not expect him to be this good. enjoyed this very much.

The bit about NANDO's is original and LOL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
Birthday gift for partner..He likes Jack anyway and thought this was great. A really funny young man. Rest of family enjoyed it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Expected Very Funny, Worth Buying, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my husband and having watched it over christmas we both really enjoyed it. We will be looking out for any future dvds released . If your a fan of Jack Whitehall this DVD is definately worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] (DVD)
i bought this for my son arrived very quickly and was very well packaged and a really good price my son loves it

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware language, 29 Dec 2013

ARRAY(0x10f56048)

Jack Whitehall Live [DVD]
Jack Whitehall Live [DVD] by Jack Whitehall (DVD - 2012)
7.75