on 17 November 2009
i got this play octopus bed thinking my ferret would enjoy it.
When i got it, I was a bit surprised about how small it is. My ferret is still a baby, and manages to fit in it.
He enjoys crawling arouond inside and sticking his head out through the different sleeves trying to nip at me and be playful. But I'm kinda dissapointed cause he's still growing and soon it will be much to small for him. I thought it would be slighly bigger than it is. But over all, its a good toy.
on 21 December 2009
Great accessory for ferrets! They do love to snuggle up together and this bedtime snuggle house and it is JUST big enough for three of them! We have two of these houses, one for each level of the cage, and they do use both, even though the upstairs of the cage is technically their bedroom, bless them! Highly recommended product!
on 31 May 2013
Bought this for my rats when they come out for playtime and they love it, they have so much fun running in and out and in the tunnels it's very cute to watch, perfect for anyone who has rats!
on 24 July 2009
This toy is very durable, even surviving getting rained on in an outdoor cage. My ferrets love sleeping alfresco in it and it has been a great investment!
on 2 December 2012
We've had this for over a year now, and the ferrets do like play with it.

Our ferrets are on the small side, when compared with other ferrets we've seen at shows and from rescues, and if they were much bigger, they might have some difficulty!

I'd also say that this isn't really very washable. First time we washed it, the white paw on the center fell out, so I had to sew it up and the batting in the bottom scrunched up badly. Perhaps the paw fell out due to washing too hot, we don't wash the ferret bedding or toys at only 30c, but the batting in the bottom isn't secured and would have formed a ball at any temperature.

Ferrets still use it though, so can't really mark it down all that much for it!
on 14 September 2013
My little monsters love it! Running through the tunnels, curling up in the centre and ambushing each other from above, I can't see them getting bored of it anytime soon plus its washable.
on 12 October 2015
I got this for my rats, who adore the Rosewood range of snuggly beds/caves. A great size too, it seems very comfy and especially the middle cave seems very reinforced and durable, considering rats love to shred things. Another reason why I love Rosewood's beds are they are machine washable since rats like to scent things, and I imagine ferrets do too.
My only concern is for anyone who owns larger ferrets as they may not be able to fit through the tubes. I have a very large rat (she's 500g or so) and it was a bit too tight for comfort so she just uses the main entrance.
review image review image
on 17 June 2012
I bought this toy when I first got my two male rats 6 months ago. It is amazing! They absolutely love it! They chase each other around and fly in and out of all the holes. Brillant buy and it's lasted so well, there's a few little bite marks here and there as to be expected. But it's survived a lot of play and easily cleaned by chucking in the wash!

However, my rats are fully grown now and they easily get in and out but I dout a ferret would be able to. I wouldn't recommend for fully grown ferrets but babies and rats then it's a definite buy!
on 24 January 2013
I bought this for my three 18 month old male rats now they are a bit lazy and like a snuggle at play time. They all seem to quite like it and it looks and feels nice and cosy, but I think it would be a bit on the small size for adult ferrets. My 3 rats are of generous size (600-830g each) and the three of them look fairly snug all cuddled up in there. It seems like a good product so far (don't know yet how it will fare with a wash to get rid of male rat wee!!!) but have dropped a star becuase its a bit small for its inteded animal.
on 12 October 2014
my ferret midders likes to drag it into hidey holes and occasionally sleep in it, great toy,x,x,x