Ring Size: M|Total Diamond Weight: 0.25|Change

on 20 June 2012
i placed the order for this and promptly got it no problem, only problem was the carrier couldn't deliver in the afternoon, but that was sorted out later. Ok the ring looks nice, just what it looked like in the picture on amazon. My fiancée loves it, i love it on her finger. what more could you ask for. ^^
on 16 December 2015
I love it! I must admit, I was nervous to order this online but I am really glad I did so. The ring itself is beautiful, very subtle and classic. It sparkles and I can't wait to wear it but I need to wait until I officially find it under the Christmas tree as this is a gift from my husband. It's really worth buying: I checked both High Street jewelers and online sites, and a 18k gold ring with a diamond of these parameters would cost at least 500 pounds, so I like to think that £325 was a real bargain :)
on 9 December 2015
arrived on time as stated and was amazed how pretty the ring was it is such a lovely on my finger also really happy and boyfriend also pleased, recommend this ring highly to other viewers .
on 12 September 2012
Really pleased with the ring, usual fast and reliable despatch from Amazon. Ring looks very well made, a quality item. I am sure the girlfriend will love it.
on 9 July 2015
It's thinner and smaller than expected but it's still a beautiful ring.