5.0 out of 5 stars a great product
A fast heating, accurate temperature control. I bought it because Which? tests considered it among the best in the test. And they were right!
Published on 13 Feb 2012 by douwe wipkink

3.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly.
Published 20 months ago by Roy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a great product, 13 Feb 2012
douwe wipkink (new ross, wexford Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: De'Longhi F34412CZ Professional Coolzone Fryer Total Clean (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent family size fryer, 26 Nov 2011
Over the last couple of years I have bought and ditched a number of fyers, juts because they are not big enough for a decent sized family. Most fryers capacity is actually misleading, but not this one. This one is great it heats up really fast, the oil doesn't burn so its cheaper to run, I can get all the chips in it I want with room to spare. Yes its a little expensive than others and I really thought before I bought this one that they were all the same, not so. This is a great product, easy to use and set up, looks great and I will definately get another when I need to in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi F34412CZProfessional Coolzone Fryer, 29 Dec 2013
I read a number of reviews on this product before I bought it. I can only say they were all true and I am delighted with my new deep fat fryer.I particularly like the deep basket and the speed with which it heats up and then cooks the food.An amazing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just pay and enjoy, 20 Nov 2013
This is the one, does a fantastic job, easy to clean, heats up quick, wife is Chinese and uses this to make some amazing food

4.0 out of 5 stars chipper, 28 Dec 2011
This fryer works very well and is, as claimed, easy to clean. I have had excellent results frying chips using sunflower oil at 160c boosted to 180c for the last few minutes. My only wish is I would have liked the lid to be hinged in some way!

4.0 out of 5 stars Chip fryer, 27 Nov 2013
Cooks superb chips. Looks lovely and easy to keep ckean but smells after use - due to lack of filters possibly

5.0 out of 5 stars great chips, 30 Aug 2013
Having used a rota fry for the last few years although produce less fat food jus cant beat deep fat frying

3.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly., 5 Aug 2012
This deep fat fryer is not user friendly. I have purchased it for easy maintenance and cleaning. Over the years I have used plastic designed deep fat fryers and thought stainless steel is the way to go. The De'Longhi F34412CZ Professional Coolzone Fryer Total Clean has burnt me so many times now while using it I call it 'The Beast'. The lid, which is heavy, gets very hot and the filter system has been put right in front of the temperature control so if you want to alter the temperature be careful or 'The Beast' will burn you again!!. Whoever designed this product I can only think only goes into the kitchen for a glass of wine and when he's had enough (wine that is) he can start to grapple with 'The Beast'.De'Longhi F34412CZ Professional Coolzone Fryer Total Clean

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chips! Looks nice in the kitchen., 11 Mar 2014
Morpheus (Birmingham, uk.) - See all my reviews
I decided to try something a bit different to the cheaper plastic, popup lid, circular fryer that had just given up on me after 15 years.
This De'Longhi definitely looks the part. However I was surprised and slightly disappointed to see two small patches of light rust on one side of the base, against the top of the rim on which the inner oil container sits. I decided not to return the item because, once assembled, you can't actually see the rust. In fact I could probably remove it with some wire wool but it's not worth the effort. There were also a couple of very small scratches on the lid but again, I decided that the thing would get scratched over time so it wasn't worth the hassle of returning it.
On the positive side, the fryer heats up quite quickly. It looks nice. Chips taste great and it should be pretty easy to keep clean because of the way it dismantles into its base components.
Beware the lid! The lid handle sits right below the mesh filter which means that if you're not careful, you will get piping hot steam all over your hand as you attempt to remove the lid. You have to remove the lid to check on the contents because the viewing window gets steamed up within minutes of the food (chips) being lowered into the hot oil.
I have still given it 4 stars. I am in a generous mood. (Probably because I have just eaten a big plate of chips!)

2.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Mar 2014
Very pleased. Oil doesn't splash, & the filter prevents oil being spread all over the kitchen. Chips could be crisper, but maybe I haven't found the right potatoe for the fryer yet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›