4.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd Roto Fryer
I bought one of these in silver about 3 years ago and I loved it. They use very little oil and rotate to cook. Easy to empty the oil, without making a mess. Only fault to this purchase has been: the lettering has rubbed off around the heat dial already. I know where the settings are so not a big prob, but a bit disappointing.
Published 21 months ago by Chloe Hall

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - do not buy.
Published 8 months ago by george smith

4.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd Roto Fryer, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: De'Longhi F28313.BK Roto Fryer with Timer - Black (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy !, 22 July 2014
I own an Actifry and a deep fat fryer. The Actifry takes 20 min for a large portion of chips and they taste like roast potatoes. The deep fat fryer takes 10 min to cook 3 portions of chips and they taste (after patting down with kitchen roll) lush but are not very good for you. This Roto fry is in between the two. The chips need to be on a lower heat then the deep fat fryer, I cook mine at 170 , as they burn on the outside otherwise and take about 15 min at the most. I love this fryer. It serves 2 normal portions (once a week of course :) ). The chips are more healthy as they are dipped in and out and its so easy to change the oil. Which to stop it frothing I do every 5th use. It also takes so much less oil then the deep fat fryer so is way cheaper to run. My chips do not sit in the oil when the handle is up as some people have previously mentioned. Obviously the Actifry is more healthy for you but I find the roto fry gives me chips that taste like chips but with less fat.

4.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi F28313.BK Roto Fryer, 17 Jan. 2012
The De'Longhi F28313.BK Roto Fryer is the best fryer I ever had so far and the chips are perfect, very deliciuos, it also use very little oil. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my beautiful fryer, 16 Dec. 2011
This beautiful black fryer looks a treat it cooks crispy chips, and is well worth the money, I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen aid., 30 Jan. 2013
This item is easy to use and clean. Food is not heavy with oil as it rotates in and out of oil while cooking. Best roast potatoes I've had in years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous - do not buy., 22 Jun. 2014
Bought to replace a normal fryer with a removable basket. What a mistake. After cleaning ( you cannon remove the bowl on this one) and filling with oil 2 days later I went to use it for cooking chips. The result was an oil slick over my work top at a greasy temperature of 190• which took all evening to clean and no dinner. When I went to lift the fryer to put in the sink to leek I could see the oil pouring from underneath where there is a bolt that the basket rotates on. Returning for a refund as I do not want to have such a dangerous item in my house.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... the original Rotofry some years ago and it was great. This one makes nice chips but after it ..., 2 July 2014
I had the original Rotofry some years ago and it was great. This one makes nice chips but after it has been switched off and the chips removed, it leaks through the lid. I have only had it just over three months and it is so bad the white wording on the black plastic casing has disappeared because of the fat running down from the lid. It continues to leak even after it has cooled down and you can see the fat and water mixture (presumably from the condensation) running down the back of the machine. i have had to stand it on a wooden board on the work surface so the oil doesn't run all over that. I am very disappointed with it. If the chips had't tasted nice, I wouldn't have given it any stars at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 21 April 2012
Makes very nice chips, haven't tried to fry anything else yet, but so far I'm impressed. Would recommend as a good buy for the money

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks oil, 21 Feb. 2013
The first time we used this it leaked oil, so we tried different potatoes, and small amounts but still the same problem. We then exchanged the fryer for another one but it is still the same. It is obviously a design fault. Don't buy it unless you want a oil covered worktop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fryer, 20 Mar. 2013
The price of item was good, the fryer is amazing easy to clean, and maintain. The food is Awesome ! Good all Round