4.0 out of 5 stars Left out in the cold, 8 Dec 2008
Eagerly purchased the book and keenly awaited delivery. Author starts with well described atmosphere of K2; what follows is author's interpretation of all mathmatical dimensions of the various Egyptian pyramids, related causeways, geographic location on the global grid and of how they relate to the Hindu Kush, and the possible location of a hidden hall of records. The author follows in the footsteps of Dionysus and Alexander the Great, but he says he knows the actual location of X on the map, where they did not. The author leads us through his thoughts, his calculations, his theories, and finally his journey to the actual location............. but maybe I missed something, as the book then finishes (in the midst of the various appendices) as he is looking for the door in a similar location on the rock face of K2 to the door on the great pyramid itself. Maybe this is to be the subject of his next book?

I found the constant references, almost on every line, to his previous books irritating. If I had read the previous book, I didn't need the references, and if I hadn't read the book, the references were lost on me anyway.

All in all, the chase is more exciting than the finale; the reader is left out in the cold and unrewarded with the answer to the puzzle. Was the hall of records found or not? Maybe I'll just pop out to K2 (after all I now know the exact location), and see for myself. Anyone want to join me?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: K2, Quest of the Gods: The Great Pyramid is a megalithic map. (Megalithic Map series) (Kindle Edition)
At times the maths can make it long winded but it's worth persevering as the conclusions made are fantastically clear and alters your perception of history and the people involved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, beginning to end, 27 Oct 2004
Dimaryp "dimaryp" (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A very gripping and interesting conclusion to his other book Thoth. Armed with an army of evidence, Ralph does the impossible and proves further still his thoery on the pyramids, however this time he answers the big qeustion...WHY?
Why were the pyramids built?

Well here my friends, is the answer...