on 8 November 2013
My old slippers might be okay for summer, but not winter. These feel like I'm walking on a warm cloud. I got mine for £30 off here. My friends say I'm mad for spending that much, but I wanted a good pair and I believe I have done just that.

It would of been nice to have the sizes and not just Medium,Large and XL. The medium size is 7 - 8.5 UK. It may have said it somewhere, but I could not find it.

Still though, very happy I got these. So much better then my last pair.
on 20 June 2013
I use these as slippers at home even though they are supposed to be Tent Mules (whatever a tent mule might be!). They are brilliant in autumn, winter and spring keeping your feet toastie warm. Probably too warm for summer though (even UK summers). Make sure you get a generous fit as tight slippers won't work as well. Despite no explicit instructions they can be machine washed.
on 2 May 2016
Some reviewers worry these look geeky. Depends what you wear them with. All I get is "hey, those are cool". I'm male, but both young and middle aged women have admired mine and bought their own. They're a good look with pyjamas or trousers - a bit frumpy with a baby doll nightie.

I got them before a course of chemotherapy where side effects meant my feet had to be kept really warm. They do that brilliantly. Cosy toes.

They are not easy to slip on if you can't bend easily (I use one of those long shoehorns - 50p from the Swedish flatpack store) but then nothing is. Someone once told me that you know you're getting old when you have to sit down to put your socks on. Basically they do slip on without trouble.

They're hard to size precisely because there are only four sizes. Mine are very slightly too large so my heels risk coming out on stairs. That's my only criticism. But make sure you don't order a size too small as that would be worse.

They're incredibly light. You could put in your hiking backpack or in your cabin bag on a long flight. You can roll them up and put them in your pocket and they'll spring back to shape. Brilliant generally for travelling - ever stay in one of those motels where you didn't want to put your bare feet on the carpet? You could even wear them in bed or in your sleeping bag.

They save me money. Since I got them, I've switched off the underfloor heating in the bathroom.

They're indoor shoes (or in-tent shoes). You don't have to take them camping - you can use them as your house slippers - but in all cases bear in mind they are only semi-outdoor shoes. They won't get soaked or ruined if you have to walk a short distance on (short) wet grass or a damp path - but think of them as for indoors. You wouldn't want to step in a puddle or get mud on them.

They go in the washing machine.

I'm a fan.
on 6 March 2013
These are very comfortable and above all feet warming-best 'slippers' for warmth I have ever had.Maybe a little bulky,but that is the price for the excellent insulation provided.Must haves for the winter from now on-indoors in normal house!
on 1 April 2013
I bought these for my husband, who had moaned about cold feet. He loves them! Light, warm and good to look at...I think he would sleep in them if he could!
on 14 May 2015
Shame on The North Face for making these effectively disposable, given their cardboard sole. Otherwise, these are fabulous - the temperature in my flat is much colder at floor level and these stop me getting a chill through my feet.
on 12 December 2013
Ordered these for my husband as he has wanted some for ages. Arrived the next day and are just what he wanted. Great fit and very comfy.
on 22 August 2013
These are fab and I have bought them for lots of family members who all love them. Really comfortable and keep your feet toasty
on 30 December 2013
would certainly recomend the north face mule clogs, i am a size 7 shoe and bought the medium in size plenty of room.
on 3 August 2013
Cosy and warm. Great fit. Brilliant father's day present from the wee man to his dad. Great buy. Great fit