4.0 out of 5 stars Very good monitor but beware size differences between models
Published 19 months ago by F Buchan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but sometimes stops working
Sometimes the heart monitor goes offline and it is really frustrating mid-workout. I don't know if it is the product but I've tried to use it exactly as specified and the same thing keeps happening. When it is working, it is a very good product.
Published 17 months ago by Tope Omisore

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good monitor but beware size differences between models, 1 Mar 2013
Having tired of borrowing my wife's Black/Silver FT7 and having to re-enter the user information every time we swapped, I decided to buy a Black/Gold FT7. When it arrived we quickly realised that the watch strap on the Black/Gold FT7 is narrower and slightly shorter than the Black/Silver model so we have now swapped as my wife is smaller than me and the Black/Gold is a better fit for her. The F on the end of the precise model number that shows when you order should have been the giveaway (the Black/Silver ends with M). Looking at the Amazon images, I suspect that the Red model is the same size as the Black/Gold and the Black/Red is the same size as the Black/Silver.
Both our monitors came with a M to XXL sized soft strap for your chest. We ordered separately a XS to S sized soft strap via Amazon and this is a better fit for my wife as it fits chest sizes up to around 28 inches, whereas the supplied M to XXL soft strap has a minimum size of about 28 inches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bit of kit, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Polar FT7 Women's Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch (Sports)
I bought this as ive recently started down at the gym and my brother already owes one, he told me to buy one so i did and im really glad i listened. ive been using it now for about 4 weeks and i can keep track of all my stats its a great bit of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing Polar and posting, 10 Sep 2011
The Pulsar Monitor was easy to set up, looks good and does everything it said it does. It's very easy to use, nice large screen so is easily visable whilst working out and keeps record so you can track your improving fitness. Postage and packaging were both perfect - very fast!
Overall a very pleased customer - Thank you!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 1 Mar 2014
Jenny Smith (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my granddaughter who is part of a national rowing programme. She loves it - says it does exactly what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Sep 2013
Great watch does what it's supposed to and a good help in building your fitness. Used everyday for training on a couple if occasions hrt dropped so have had to take reading and start again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Aug 2013
I have used a Polar F1 previously, but the FT7F does a lot more. It works accurately every time and you are able to go back and see your progress and compare your heart rate. Easy to use as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 May 2013
Absolutely love this heart rate monitor, the only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it stopped working after 3 weeks, i was using it every day. However, i sent it off to Polar and they fixed it straight away. So im now loving it again : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 May 2013
well, its a heart monitor.. its good to see what your body is doing during workouts.. it also keeps the data on the watch which makes it easier to find out if youre getting fitter

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but sometimes stops working, 15 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars everything as expected, 20 Mar 2013
Everything arrived on time. It is very easy to set up. I had no trouble at all. The only thing was that I had to replace the battery after using it about 3 times. However that does not really detract from the item.

It records heart rate, calories, time exercising, time of day, calorie burning mode and fitness mode. I don't think it could be better. Very easy to operate.