Size: 11 UK|Colour: Black (Black/Griffin Grey)|Change

on 6 December 2011
Great support and warmth, exactly what you want from this product, go at least one size up from your normal shoe size.
on 25 August 2013
I've bought a pair of these boots before and they performed well!

For example,here in England, during the coldest period of the most recent past winter season (approx -10), I was wearing ordinary cotton socks,there was snow(a few inches high) everywhere,freezing rain,strong winds,and I have to say these boots kept my feet warm and dry AT ALL TIMES.

They are made of high quality materials.

They can be worn indoors and your feet would not roast or anything.

I would recommend it to ANYONE :)
on 18 May 2014
i bought a pair of these boots through Amazon and was happy with them in the dry weather, but when i went out walking on a wet windy day through long grass and constant rain on a four hour hike with my local group. I wore gaiters under waterproof over trousers. When the walk finished i ended up having two wet socks, caused by the uppers of these boots allowing the water to creep through at the mid seams i assume. I was very disappointed, and have sent them back for a refund.
on 18 March 2016
Really good shoes, very comfortable, my feet feel "hugged" thanks to the thick and soft insole. When I put them on I had the feeling they were the most comfortable shoes ever! Good grip on snowy surfaces (have not tried on ice yet). I took them to my recent snowboarding trip as apres ski boots and they were fantastic. Also, very warm but not too warm. Just right. Perfect shoes for winter. The longest distance I made with them on was 5 miles and they were super comfy, the feet didn't feel tired at all. The shoes do need breaking in, they fit as a glove instantly from the first time. I guess you could do hiking in them too. I am going to take them on my trip to Iceland in February. I am sure they will work well.
on 7 January 2014
Only just got them and can tell they're high quality. I'm size 10 feet and ordered size 11 and even they are really snug, so get at least size up than you normally would. Will probably add to review in few months.
on 10 February 2014
Warm, comfortable and fit as described. Bought as gift for outdoory husband - he loves them. Really great for outdoor work or leisure. Highly recommend.
on 10 October 2014
These boots arrived and due to the large amount of padding were to small for me, next size or half size up would have been ideal. However I must say the boots looked and felt great quality. I'm dissapointed I could not find the right size so have gone for a different boot. They came highly reccomended to me.
on 18 December 2015
Great boots with excellent insulation and padding for cold conditions. I have found them very comfortable and can't wait to put them to the test on a hike.

I was looking for boots that I could use in the snow and also on photography hikes in places like Iceland. These are perfect for both!
on 17 February 2013
These are really nice boots! Very warm and comfy. Seem to be waterproof, haven't stepped in water yet though. They are pretty snug so go up a size.
on 14 January 2016
Had a pair of these boots for years, very tough, warm and weather proof, fantastic on two trips to the arctic circle. I'm usually a size 10 but these boots I had to buy a size bigger