Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.27

on 25 October 2011
Fun book but relies heavily on stereotypes for characters. The characters are therefore predictable and the plot is fiction. The baddie would have been caught after the first few chapters. The title will may initially annoy technology-oriented readers.

One of the characters says, "I call it `the cloud.' Don't you think that's appropriate?"
Talk about claiming the big one this character is claiming to have named "Cloud computing". Still it's just a bit of fun and technology-oriented readers should be laughing at the implausible script. This storyline assumes its computer hackers that are causing problems, but in fact it's far simpler than that!

Many readers you are going to love the interaction between the main character and the heroine, a tall blonde woman, who wants to be taken seriously.

I have given this book three stars because of the title and the fact that first few chapters ramble on and lose interest, this information should have moved further in the book.
Well at least I completed reading the book!

The Amazon Kindle price is great and makes this well worth reading.
on 10 August 2013
Not being familiar with the author I thought I'd try this new title. On promo and used the HTML5 KindleReader with my account.

I guess it must be adult fiction, but safe enough for minors, etc. with an interest in electronic-age felonism, or maybes even to put them off..?!?
on 12 July 2014