on 21 April 2011
Ok, so this is Bibios 5th album, 2nd on Warp Records. I have been following him since the start and wow how his style has changed, but some how stayed the same over the 6 years!

This album to me has a sound of 70's American sitcom with a early 90's urban feel with a nod to 80's syfy movies too!

Best tracks on this album are 'Excuses, Anything New, Wake Up!, K is for Kelson(!),More Excuses and Feminine Eye' the other tracks (to me) just seem to be missing something and seem to be dragged out too long in MHO, thats my reason for giving it 4* not 5*.

The tracks I have on repeat are 'Anything New' and 'K is for Kelson' they are Winning for me!

Over all a brilliant album but as I have said some tracks seem to go nowhere after the 3 min mark.

But do buy the album, you will not be disappointed!

PS: Thank you BoC for helping this guy out with his first album 'Fi', he is now miles ahead of you guys! Get it together! just a rant...
on 8 October 2011
If you are an existing fan of Bibio this is a must have, again packed full of creativity and ideas, I can't stop listening to this - a classic must buy!
on 7 August 2011
Like an Amazon woman walking out of an oasis holding the finest satchel of coconut milk to refresh the soul.... this is mind bokeh
on 20 April 2015
Very good, melodic, interesting, different peaceful music.
If your looking for something original Bibio is well worth a try.
Mind Bokeh is probably his best album.
on 29 May 2011
Bibio is a terrific artist, but this album is trying just a little too hard to be the excellent Ambivalence Avenue. It seems as if the whole piece has been constructed to an Ambivalence blueprint. I can only describe it as a sort of 'tribute act' album. I expected more and felt a little disappointed. Bibio's sound has changed so much over his previous albums (for the better) and this doesn't represent forward progression, just a small step back or a side step at best.