5.0 out of 5 stars My Mrs loves them!
Published 14 months ago by MR RYAN B ATCHAZO

2.0 out of 5 stars Good rollerblades but size does not correspond, smaller fit
I bought this roller blades for myself. They are quite nice and look amazing.

Published 13 months ago by Diana Morosan

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mrs loves them!, 22 May 2013
I've looked on other sites and even thought of just getting a second hand pair of roller blades just so the Mrs can get to learn the basics, but most second hand skates were going for more then the price I've paid for these. Fantastic value, for such a fantastic product! The next day delivery was outstanding! My Mrs loves them and over all great shopping with this seller!

I just wish the other ones that the ones I bought for myself (from a different company)
will be delivered as swiftly as this one was!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good rollerblades but size does not correspond, smaller fit, 8 Jun 2013
I bought this roller blades for myself. They are quite nice and look amazing.

However the top part of the boot is quite hard and combined with the small fit sizes makes them very uncomfortable to wear. I'm normally a size between 5 and 6 so I bought these in size 6 but they turn out to be exactly at the limit for me. No extra room for my toes at all. I should've gone for 6.5. I don't think I'll be able to use these.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 26 Mar 2014
yes I am happy - the left foot feels a bit odd and not quite inline like the right foot - tried extra padding in the right skae which seems to have helped

5.0 out of 5 stars Eldest son tried quad hire skates hated them but these were awesome, 13 May 2013
D. Robinson - See all my reviews
My son went to skating club a few time but hated the quad skates for hire so after a little searching found these.

Well made, secure fitting and nice n fast.

Brake has worn down but that was after 34 hours of skating and was easily upgraded and replaced using the provided allen key.

Very comfy my son says and no blisters!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really fast! Watch out! Great If you know what you're doing., 9 Jun 2014
These skates are good- they are breathable not like the clunky plastic types, the straps are secure and the wheels are really really smooth and have good grip. The only down side is they are too fast! I haven't skated since my childhood and have brought such a pro pair of inline skates that I roll all over the place without trying - needless to say I have already fallen over and scraped them all down one side. Be careful if you aren't very good on skates (like me), get some inlines with a lower abec rating (these are ABEC 5)and smaller wheels - I wish I had!
I cant fault the skate really, its my fault for not knowing what I really needed, but my feet HURT wearing them and despite the anatomic cuff there isn't really a lot of movement on the ankle, makes you more stiff legged - hence the pain in feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great roller skates, 27 May 2014
They are really great. My 10 y. o son loves them and learned how to skate very fast. They also look professional

4.0 out of 5 stars See Amazon.de for other reviews! Very nice!, 23 April 2014
They are good and comfortable. I wear 5.5 and I bough size 6. The fit perfectly.
Not that stylish nor perfectly refined I must say, and a little plasticky compared to other I saw. But good price/quality relationship.
In overall they do exactly what it says on the tin.

Delivery on time, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than expected, 25 Mar 2014
I am really happy with this poduct and I would recomand it to everybody.
For to be honest I didn't expect such a good quality for this price but they are more much better for the money I spent.
Thank you very much. I am really happy to have this rollerSkates :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fast skates, 18 Jan 2014
My daughter loves them hasn't had them off since Christmas really fast and smooth even though she now has holes in all her trousers

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased!, 8 Oct 2013
This order not only arrived sooner than expected it was even better than I expected! As a recreational skate, it is stylish, light and very quick whilst still being stable for an beginner/intermediate skater. Excellent for gliding round parks and skating with the kids! Highly recommend these, not often you get high grade parts on an entry level skate.

Hudora RX-23 M4.0 Inline Skates