5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Awesome!
I'm a PC Technician...and these alcohol wipes are just unbelievably awesome at cleaning grime off laptops (that's what I mainly use them for) I'm on my 5th tub of these things...and i have more waiting in the cupboard.

Published 18 months ago by DV

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Tough
As other reviewers have mentioned, these wipes are extremely difficult to separate by pulling or tearing at them. Because of this you end up pulling too much and wasting most of the product.

I can't recommend these at all.
Published on 27 April 2013 by SuiGeneris

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Awesome!, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)

I used them in the car once as well - You know when you peel a sticker off of something and it leaves that annoying sticky glue residue. These wipes get rid of that no problem!

The sheets are a great size too. Other brands i have tried often have really small wipes and you end up using 3 or 4 at at time. With this brand you only need one.

4.0 out of 5 stars wipes, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
I bought these because I have a new born and a messy toddler. I use them to wipe down the changing mat and clean the windows because my son likes to rub dirt into them. They work really well and don't leave water marks, like most wipes do.

Since buying them, my partner has found them very useful for cleaning all his computer things and consoles. My sister has been using them to clean her shoes ha.

I rated 4 stars because of the way they come out. You end up wasting an entire wipe if you don't hold down the next one. They dry out quick, even with the lid shut so you have to make sure the tip is really small. It's not a huge issue and it's easily fixed so it's not going to stop me from buying more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
The wipes are good for what they were designed to do, but the tail left at the top of the pot dries out very quickly. Therefore when tearing the wipe off, keep the tail as short as possible which is not that easy as the tear point is relatively strong and not that easy to see. I think they product is slightly expensive too.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
This item is hard to find in shops and very useful if you have hearing aids; they are what the audiologists use for disinfecting hearing aids etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sani-Cloth 70, 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
Very good value and quality. I was searching for a while to find anything similar.
I would recommend this item to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great., 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
These are great and are stored in a plastic tub which means there is no lose of alcohol. They are so handy for so many things around the home from cleaning glasses to wiping hands after KFC. Not only do the clean but they kill so many pathogens so they would be great to use wiping he babies high chair. They are also more economical than fancy scented wipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
Good level of moistness and they do what they are meant to do, good value too. Just make sure you use it on the right things. For example I wouldn't want to use this on my skin or anything I am going to eat off. But for wiping toilet seats or door handles or anything pets have been slobbering near or whatever, that's what I think this is ideal for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wipes, 28 Oct. 2013
R.E. Viewer (Scotland, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
These alcohol wipes have of course a multitude of uses. They come in a large tub with a click shut lid to prevent drying out. So far these wipes have stayed very moist and dispense without any hassle.

Great for sanitising and they are a good size too.

Handy to have about and recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ears ... and eyes!, 22 Nov. 2014
Rev. M. R. Hodge (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
The container was bigger and heavier than I had imagined - no use for taking on holidays! Having said that, the wipes work well. A slight problem is that, at the same time as I started using these wipes for my hearing aids, it was discovered that I have excessive moisture in my ears. Which was the more important in improving my hearing, removal of the wax through the wipes or drying the ears through a demoisturiser? As a by-product, before disposing of the wipe, my spectacles get a superb clean wipe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sani-Cloth 70 - Alcohol Wipes (200 disinfectant wipes)
Has many uses to clean and disinfect most things.
There are perforations for tissue-sized wipes, but as it's literally one big roll you can cut off the amount you need resulting in less wastage!
Comes out of a nozzle so there's no mess and it comes with a handy lid.