5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit of bling
Bought this clock to go in my new kitchen to add a bit of sparkle to an otherwise plain wall. On line and for the money I thought it may be very plastic but upon arrival it looked better than I had thought and once up on wall it looks far better than what it cost. My only niggle is I wish it could have been bigger.
Published on 29 Oct. 2012 by Tegan 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Wall Clock
Looks good on the wall and is of average quality. Not a bad product for the price although next time 'll probably spend more on a better quality product.
Published on 18 Nov. 2011 by Mark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit of bling, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Acctim 21767 Stella Starburst Wall Clock, Silver (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual clock., 25 May 2012
R. Sutton (monmouth) - See all my reviews
We redocorated our living room Light grey/aubergine & were looking for a clock to contrast with the aubergine.
This clock really matches well & after a few months is still accurate.
A very good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wall Clock, 18 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars good value wall clock, 30 July 2013
good looking and easy to read at a distance of 3-4 mt ( 10 -12 feet). needs a resonable sized wall space to show off the dimensions and is easy to hang

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks really good., 26 April 2014
Its just the right size, and looks really good. I like the clear numbers. A fw people have said it looks retro but in a good way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunburst wall clock, 24 July 2013
Would have given it 5 stars if it had been slightly larger!
Looks great on wall and keeps good time

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the picture, 22 Feb. 2013
Ms. A. T. Carroll (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a present and was pleased by the overall appearance and quality of the clock. Looks very retro and keeps time perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap looking, 14 Jun. 2014
really cheap looking and small defo wudnt recommend. its too expensive for what you actually get... its only plastic .

5.0 out of 5 stars Acctim Star Burst Clock, 27 Jan. 2013
I had a Sunburst Clock for Many Years and it was Excellent in every way, but time overcame it and it died. I hoped to get another one but it was impossible. I liked the look of this one so I bought it. Its superb. It looks even better than my Sunburstand I love it. It would have been even better if it was able to be timed by the Rugby signal. Not a lot of them can be unfortunately..Neverthe less Its still the prettiest clock I've seen and I am so pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars When the clock arrived it is plastic most disappointed. Keeping the clock I put it where it ..., 8 Mar. 2015
Linda J. Maynard (England) - See all my reviews
Thought this clock was stunning when I saw it. wasn't going to buy it as I thought this clock was expensive but decided to treat myself. When the clock arrived it is plastic most disappointed. Keeping the clock I put it where it was to go and I have made so many mistakes in the time I'm looking for a new one. The light shines on the silver hands and they blend into the White face. For me not a good purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›