Size: 3-4 years|Change

on 29 May 2013
I bought this product for my nephew and I am really pleased with it. It looks smart and is easy for him to put on. He is delighted with it. Whether it survives long term remains to be seen but it feels very well made and fits perfectly.
on 23 November 2013
Cleary states the item as being 3-5 years in the top section of the listing but when it arrived it says 3-4 and I'd say on the small side for that even. No WAY it will fit my 5 year old nephew. Really annoying as the product itself looks really good.
on 31 December 2015
Very good my Grandson loved it and it looked the part too, he would not take it off for the whole of the Christmas hols bought 5/6 a little long on the trousers but he is only 4 would fit a 5 year old perfect .
on 14 August 2015
Bought this for my 5 yr old son and he loved it. I didn't expect the quality to be that good as usual costumes are flimsy and not well made. My son looked like a proper policeman, really smart.
on 19 January 2015
Better than i expected. My son is 6 as i purchased the 7-8, the top is fine and has room, trousers slightly big but it was worth getting the bigger size. Quick delivery and well packaged.
on 4 January 2014
Bought this for my grandson and he loved it! He was arresting everyone in sight. The sizing was good and the quality too. I bought him a helmet and the handcuffs too to go with it.
on 1 April 2016
Good quality costume . My 4 yr old son loved it. The top and pants are slightly big for him but doesn't seem to bother him at all. He's 104 cm tall if it helps
on 28 December 2013
excellent service and my grandson loved the suit so much he wore it at the dinner table and it got covered
in soup and was in the wash on the first day
on 11 October 2013
My grandson loved this for his birthday! Enjoys dressing up in it. Worn it for parties, and given him much enjoyment.
on 14 June 2013
My grandson was very pleased with this birthday present and took delight in being a policeman day in and day out!

See one answered question