on 14 June 2013
They are lovely but my son wore them for a few hours and was complaining about his feet.
He's 20 months old and he sure was happy when we took off the shoes. His feet were sore and red marked (size is ok).
Don't waist your money.
The weather hasn't been very good so when he tried it out for more than 10 minutes it had passed more than 30 days and I couldn't return it.
I think he will only wear crocs this summer...
on 4 July 2012
Fantastic sandals for older boys. (Mine is 10). Good toe protection. Look good with today's fashion. very soft and comfortable.
on 2 July 2013
Well made from soft leather, they definitely look like they are going to outlive their life expectancy (i.e. 1 summer, or even a couple if you have more children). Careful about the size if you are ordering the European sizes based on the Amazon conversion chart. I ordered 5.5 UK assuming to be 38 European but as printed on the shoes themselves, that is a 39, i.e. they are larger than they should have been!
on 10 May 2013
These are great sandals, lovely and soft so can be worn with or without socks. Really well made. Unfortunately they were too big, so I had to return them. I bought them a half size bigger for growing room, but they were miles too big. The actual size would have been fine i think and still with growing room. If the size I need is available, I would definitely get again.
on 10 June 2013
Great style and color but were able to wear them briefly.My 2years old boy got wounded wearing these. Guess I'll have to put band aids on as a preventative measure. The straps on the top need a softer material.

Pros:
- Sturdy soles
- Stylish design

Cons:
- Rubs into the foot and blister a child's toes
on 6 May 2013
We had bought a pair from another retailer a year ago and my boy loved them so we bought the same design this year from amazon. The leather is soft, the shoe is easy to put on and take off, and the outer sole is non-slippery. Plus, they look elegant and can be worn with any casual outfit any time during the day.
on 28 May 2013
They came in adult size not the child size I select!
I'm having problems with Amazon sending them back dew to
Everything having to be done over the internet! It would be
easyer if Amazon had a number I could ring as im stuck with
with these sandals that are no use for me!
on 27 May 2013
Love the sandals, but didn't get the right size as my son is 6.5 but he is a toddler and didn't know you had same size for kids and for adults. So not happy as can't afford to pay for them to send back they charge 25 euros for the postage.
VERY SAD INDEED.
on 9 May 2013
These shoes are very soft, supple and light and they support the feet very well. The sizing is true as well. I am European size 35. These shoes are UK size 2.5 and they fit perfectly. I am very happy with this purchase!
on 17 July 2013
My son is getting plenty of wear out of these. They have a Velcro strap that makes putting on easier. Good padded foot bed to keep little feet comfortable, and very flexible soul. I would recommend.